9

Jungkook happily finishes his fourth cup of ice cream. It was 2 am both Tae and Jungkook sitting in the ice cream parlour. Tae agreed to this as compensation for the party. Tae stared at his bunny husband, Tae bite his lips while seeing how Jungkook 's lips looked red.

Baby... Sit here I will be back he walks to the counter and orders two ice creams for packing.

Are you Mr v? The employer boy asks him.

No...am not. Tae lied.

Yes...you are...oh God I am seeing mr. v in front of me...oh my holy eyes...does J hope with you...the boy was blabbering.

Tae smiled at him. No, I am with my husband.

Oh...with your bunny...can I take pictures with you, sir? Please.... please...he begged. My wife and children became so surprised. My young boy is the number one fan of you, sir. Please...

Come here...v invite him and he took his phone...sir, can I hug you...he asks.

No... before Tae complete his words he show to the floor...how dare you to touch what's, mine bastard. Jungkook glared at him. Now you're going to die...he was about Jump on him but Tae forcefully grab him and walk towards outside in hurry.

Why did you beat him Jungkook? He was asking just for a selfie. Tae said while driving.

Oh really...then why does he ask for a hug. Jungkook said in anger.

Last time you hit that singer and broke her hand...why are you like this?

She was asking for a date to be in front of me. So I.

Tae sighed heavily...he bites his lips out of sadness. He makes a call to his manager and orders him to take care of incidents that happened in the ice cream parlour.

Jungkook never thinks before acting. He does what he feels. The last time Jungkook and Taehyung went to a party hosted by Tae's company... Jungkook made the party chaotic. He physically harras some of them because they act close to Taehyung. He pushes Tae's CEO to the pool calling him a pig just because he said Tae looks hot.

Jungkook was singing a song that make Tae irritated. Tae drives the car possibly fast.

*******

Jin put Jimin beside Rose. Tae and Jungkook didn't come yet. He covers both of them with a duvet and closes the door safe.

He walks to his room. Sorry, mochi Just slept I was with him.

Where are Tae and Kook? Namjoon asked.

They went outside. Kook was crying. He sat opposite him.

How was your day?

It's good...he replied. And silence comes between him.

Namjoon breaks that uncomfortable silence. Today I met Lina. She comes to my office. She was asking for her son.

Her son...Jin looked at him with a questioning face.

She is his mother, we can change that fact Jin. She got divorced from his husband.

Yea...Jin just muttered.

Poor she is...he was toxic. Lina was escaping from her husband. I felt guilty. I was a reason for her life.

Both of you are just 16 years old when she got pregnant with your child. And it's her gone somewhere else without telling you. So don't feel guilty. And Yoongi knows everything. He will accept his mother, I will talk with him.

You should. I promise her I will bring her son to her.

Yea...we can divorce. I know...all these years you are waiting for her. Jin said looking somewhere else.

What are you...

I will make understand your siblings and Jenny and Jungkook will understand me.
Most of all that...I want to find a new life...I was babysitting for your siblings and son. It's time to move on. Jin gets up from the chair. We are living like strangers under the same roof past 20 years...hope we can be friends after this. He smiles at his husband and walks out of the room.

Jin was expecting this from the day they got married, Both of them act a good drama in front of others being the perfect couple. Not only one or two days...a whole 20 years.

Jin stands at the edge of the balcony and looks at the car which was coming toward home. Tae and Jungkook. He sat on the floor, he doesn't want anyone to catch him crying. He closes his mouth with two hands.