29

Taehyung and Jimin look at each other. Are you ok? Tae asks.

Ya.  Jimin shrug. Are you ok? He looks at his father.

I think no... They were in front of their own home. Taehyung open the door of the nest but it was empty without a mother bird. Jimin sat on the couch like he lost something.  Taehyung looks around and he felt like he was standing in symmetry because that house was so silent. Tae sighed heavily.

By hearing a bell both of them run towards the door but it was a security guard.

Who do you expect? Tae looks at him.

Mom... Jimin said. Mochi never call Jungkook's mom until he became that sad.

Jimin looks at him. You?

I planned a lot of things there... For two weeks you me and him. But he spoiled everything. Why he is like that?

I don't know... Bunny cried...

I know... I was there... I didn't go anywhere.

bun is alone...

No... We are alone without him. I miss him. I can't take a breath properly. I feel suffocated without my baby. This house looks empty. Whatever I said he is my baby... Tae pout in sad.

Lets... Go... Jimin looks at him. The next second Tae picks up his son and runs toward his car. He starts his car. He driving like crazy and possibly fast.

Appa... Don't... My girlfriends and boyfriends become orphans. Jimin said while clutching the dashboard.

Shut up little potato...I become insane... I want my baby now.

*******

Jungkook was sitting in the corner of the room. I hate both of you... I never going to talk to you. I never cry for you... Little potato and his Bad Appa... He murmurs... I don't want anyone... I hate you... hate you.... hate you... He hugs his knees to his chest.

Jenny was doing something on her laptop but she glanced at her brother sometimes.

Yoongi was asleep after a fight with J- hope about their marriage. Jin was so tense. He asks a lot of times what happens. But Jungkook didn't say a word still. That makes him sad. He tries to get from the couch.

No... Yoongi cried in sleep. He was resting on Jin's lap. I will kill jhoooooope... He blabbers something.

By hearing bell... Three of them look at the door. Jungkook gets up from the floor and opens the door... He glares at them.

Baby... Tae calls him. But he instantly walks back to a room and closes the room with a loud thud.

Jimin walk to the couch and climb ... He lay on yoongi's chest. Potato... You are here..... He calls me wild cat... You should bite him for me. Yoongi pout he was still asleep.

Jimin slap his face and lay on him. Jenny picks up her things and moved her room. Jin also gets up and took Jimin and follows Jenny.  No one dares to call sleeping yoongi.

Baby... Tae knocks on the room... I'm sorry... Baby... Please open. I want to tell you something.  But no response.

Kooky... Open the door and listen to me. Please... I am begging you... Jungkook... Baby. . Please... He shouts from outside.

Ok... Then open it when you feel it. I will be here. Tae sat in front of the floor.

Poor uncle Tae but i will kill you Hoseok... Yoongi again said... Is he sleeping or not?

After 1 hour Tar heard a clicking sound. He rushed into the room. And there he is his baby... Standing near the window.

Tae leans towards the door with a heavy breath. He stares at his husband for a long time. After close the room he walks near him.

Baby... I'm sorry... I am is very sorry... Please look at me. But Jungkook didn't turn. Tae makes him turn towards him. Jungkook glared at him.

Kooky... I... But before completing his words he got a slap.

Ouch... He touches his cheek... before realising what happens got another one. Jungkook star to hit him... on his chest, hand and everywhere...

He stops when he felt his hand hurt... Jungkook was panting heavily. Tae slowly cups his face and joins their foreheads...

Tired?  Hit me... Slap me... as you can want...

I will kill you... You don't want me?

I want you... Only you.

Why you don't call me with you?

I thought you don't want to come with me.

From  18 years, my world revolves around you... How you can do this to me?

I am... Sorry... I can't baby... I can't without you even an hour... Tae hugs him. For difference... Jungkook didn't drop a single tear but Taehyung cried like a child.

I'm sorry... Please be with me... Forget everything... Please... Please... He continually begs him.

I never going to forget anything Taehyung... I will remember everything still my death... But you belong to me... Only me... You live with me at the end... That's your punishment for making me sad.

Taehyung looked at him... Thanks, baby...I will be the happiest person for the punishment.

Jungkook stares at him... Who do you love most? He asks in a whisper...

Taehyung kiss on his forehead. I love you baby...only you...

___________________________________

ONE MORE CHAPTER.... TO THE END