10

Where is Jin? Namjoon asks Rose when he finds her in the hall.

He goes to the hospital for something emergency attend.

Don't you have class today?

Yes...am waiting for mochi I want to drop him off.

Where are they?

Both pigs are sleeping like sloths.

A Maid comes to the hall with Jimin...he was in uniform.

Is my minni baby going to school? Joon asks him.

Yes...with aunt. He replied.

Don't call me aunt Minni...just Rose, she pouts. By Joon...come baby let's go. After placing a sweet kiss on Joon's cheeks Jimin goes with Rose.

Namjoon watches the small happy bundle of their home with a small smile. He took his phone and dialled his own son's number.

*****

Hubby...I want coffee, Jungkook pinched Tae's cheek.

Five minutes...Tae turns to another side of the bed.

Hubby...Jungkook put his leg on his and started to sleep again but suddenly woke up and run to somewhere.

Jungkook... Joon call the boy who was running with a panicked face.

Hyung...he stops.

Minnie goes with Rose. Don't worry.

Oh...ya Jungkook instantly go back to the room and falls over Taehyung.

Where do you go? Tae asks while hugging him.

Mochi...

This is not our house baby...here are a lot of people to take care of everyone. So sleep. Tae closes his eyes. Jungkook intensely stares at his husband's face and slowly drifts into sleep.

****

Are you ok? Jenny looked at her brother with a lot of concern.

Well, I am not. Jin replied.

May I know the reason? She looks at him.

You will...but not now. Jenny can I come to your house today.

Anytime Jin. It's your house too.

Thanks...then call Jungkook to let us spend some time.

Sure...Jinni... She hugs her brother...for me and kooky you are our strength...our life always revolves around you. Please stay strong...please smile.

He hugs her back and pats her head. I know idiot. He suppresses a small cry in his throat.

*****

Taehyung and Jungkook drive their car toward their own house after picking up Jimin from his school.

Jimin was speaking about his classes and friends.

Yea...bunny everyone in my class has brothers sisters and babies. but I don't.

Babies?

Yea. I need a baby...girl baby. He hopefully looks at his mother with a cute pout.

Ask your Appa...Jungkook said with a smile.

Apps...

Minnie...baby...listen here. We don't want another baby in our house...our minni is always our baby.

But Appa...everyone...

You don't want a child. Jungkook looks at him.

We already have one.

You mean...you don't have any interest in me.

What? When I said that.

Just now...you said...you don't want a baby...what that means...you don't want sex with me.

Excuse me... Jungkook doesn't speak nonsense and that to be in front of our child.

I know everything Mr Drop me in at Jenny's flat. I am going there. You and your child do whatever you want.

Jungkook gets pinched on his ear...if you want go to Jenny just go...don't create dramas like this. Tae glared at him.

Sorry hubby...can you drop me there?

Yea. I will. Tae stops in front of Jenny's flat.

Jungkook comes toward the driving seat. Hubby...you don't want children.

No... all love and wealth are only for my Jimin.

Then what about other things...Jungkook asked in a whisper.

Once come back home...I will tell you...no..i will show you. He whispered back.

Just wait for me...he winks his eyes...bye he kisses him and runs to the apartment.

This bunny...Tae turns his car for departure and he finds Jin's car parked there.

Oh...siblings get together...

Appa...I want a baby. Jimin yells at him.

Grow up and get your own...you know around 9 months I slept only two or three hours.

Jimin stare at his father with a scrunched
Nose.

Don't look at me like your mother.

I NEED BABY...........he shouts more loudly.

I Don't Want One Another Like You...I Can't Suffer...Tae shouts back to his son.