17

Come let's meet his teachers. Jungkook said to Tae once they reach school.

No...Tae looks at him. You go and meet. I will sit in the car.

Come on Tae...he grabs his hand and walks to Jimin's class. Last time Jungkook create a tornado in this school cause a teacher hugged Taehyung. Unfortunately, that teacher was Tae's school mate but for the bunny, he was a flirt who try to seduce his husband.

Taehyung walked with him carefully...he didn't look at anyone. Both of them stand in front of Jimin's classroom. Their mochi was sitting with some girls and boys. Once he sees his parents he runs to them and happily follows his teacher.

Jungkook happily speaks with teachers and all. Some of them ask for a selfie with Taehyung.

Tae looks at Kook. This man...he is a little shy. Come on honey take pictures with them.

They start to click pictures. Jungkook fist his hand to control him. He grits his teeth. Jungkook looks at Jimin and Tae, both of them posing for selfies but no one invites him.

****

Which is good, bunny? Tae asks with two shirts.

I think this one sir...the girl replies to him. Tae looks at Jungkook with a face.

She is right...this is good. Jungkook said slowly. Tae sighed.

Let's take a pair then, Tae said...for both of us.

Sir...this good for you but him...she looks at Jungkook.

Why?

He is buff than you so...

So? Tae glared at her. Let's go bunny. Both walk out of the shop

You are changed a lot kooky...I think you will kill her. Tae said while walking.

For what hubby...she is right...I'm so buff than you. Am I looking fat?

Fat and you? Come on kooky...don't be so stupid. Tae pinches his waste. If you are fat I don't care...then you look sexier.

What is sexier Appa? Jimin asks him.

Tae got a slap...shut up Tae. He picks Jimin from Tae and walks fast.

For the first time after the marriage, Tae completes his shopping with peace and happiness. Otherwise, Jungkook beat or punch someone, then the hospital, police, money etc.

Jungkook looks at his naked reflection in the mirror. Is he looking fat? He, again and again, wipes the mirror. He touches his stomach...there are some marks.

Bunny....why are you taking this long...Jiminy wants to sleep. come out...Tae calls him from outside of the washroom.

I am coming...Jungkook shouts from inside.

Bunny... Hobi wants to meet you personally.

Ask him to come here.

What? Both Mochi and Tae look at him. Kook never allows Hobi came to their home.

What? Kook looked at them. Ask him to come here.

Ok...Tae nods his head.

*****

I don't know...he was acting so difficult. He allows me to take selfies. He was so calm today. Even he invites Hobi to our home.

Tae said through the phone. Yes... it's true. I don't know whether he planning something big for me. I don't have any idea about this new acting. I am totally confused.

Pregnant? No...no way. I was so careful about that. Yes...I know. I will make sure he is not. Don't worry I will. Ok bye... Good night. Miss you.

Tas cut his phone.

Jungkook looks at him. Who was that?

Who?

You just said, miss you...who you are missing? Answer me Taehyung. Who is that person...

Tae shows his phone...

Jin hyung...sorry...he smiles at him. Tae...Jungkook sits on his lap. I want to confess something to you.

Tell me, baby...

I file a complaint against that teacher to the principal. And I give a negative mark to that girl in a shopping mall.

Kooky...why are you so insecure about our relationship. If you want me to stop this profession I will. I will join our company with hyung.

No...am not insecure.

Then what?

I was not your first choice. It was Noona. So sometimes I feel I have dispossessed you from her. She was also like you.

We were best friends kook...same age too. You were just a baby. I never thought this baby boy became my partner. When Joon hyung says about marriage I thought it was Jenny. That's all. When I came to know it was you. I was shocked.

When do you start to love me?

The day since I met you. A child was always after me calling me hyungi. He gives everything to me. His toys, chocolates, fruits everything. He cried with me. He became my crime partner. Then he became my life partner. And he gives me a precious gift too, our mochi. And I fell deeply fell in love with him. How can't I love someone like that? He hugs him.

Tae.

Tell me, baby...

I am hungry.

What?

I am starving...