24

Jungkook was angry and sad at the same time. He feels Taehyung betrayed him. He feels Jimin hate him. He didn't see his child and husband. Two days before Jimin got discharged from the hospital but Jungkook was still there. He heard footsteps from outside just close his eyes and pray to God that must be his husband. But God betrayed him... It is Jenny.

Kooky... She calls him softly.

Does he come? No? I know he hates me. Jungkook bites his lips. It was already bruised because of continued biting.

Come let's go.

No... He turns back and stares at the closed window.

Kooky... She walks to him and hugs his brother... Please come with me... For me... For our Jin hyung.  Please... Jungkook felt his shirt get wet. He looks at her.

Don't cry... He wipes her eyes... I will come with you.  He gets up and walks with him.

Jenny, did you see Mochi? How is he? Has he had any pain? He is good... Right?

He is good... His wounds are all healed Tae bring him to a skincare Specialist for treating his scars.

Oh... Good... Which hospital?

Some hospital in  USA...

They are not here? Jungkook looks at her.

No... She said.

Jungkook smiled in pain.  Psychiatric ward. Am I mad? He asks Jenny.

No... Kooky... It's just the counselling section. Come she open the door for him.

*****

Jungkook smiled at the doctor...

Hai... The doctor introduces himself. It's Jungkook's turn.

I am. Kim... No Jeon Jungkook. He stops with his name.

How are you Jungkook?

Not better...

Why?

I lost something which I treasure the most. He smiles.

Are you sure you lost?

Yes... Only one thing a small one but the big one was never mine. He looks at her.

Your son and Husband are always yours Jungkook.

Everyone saying, Taehyung too but I never felt something like that... Mine... He repeats the word.

Jungkook... What are you feeling now?

Cry...

Do it... As much as want you... She smiles at him.

The next second Jungkook falls into tears. He cried loudly.

Jenny heard his voice from another room. Jin never allows them to cry for anything. She leaned toward Lisa and clutch her white coat. He is crying... She whispers.

It's ok... He will be better. Lisa hug her tightly. It's ok.

I love him since childhood. He likes to see me like a clown. When I do something foolish he will laugh loudly. He likes my possessiveness... When we are young. But he doesn't love me. He avoids me for two months after marriage. He said between sobs.

Do you love him? Doctor asks him.

Yes... I am. So much.

I know... I heard you are possessive over him.

No... I love him... Jungkook said again.

What about Jimin?

He is my baby... My Child... Now he also hates me.

Why?

I hurt him...

How?

I was angry because Taehyung lied to me and go to a party. I throw a glass to the wall. But I don't know  my child was there. He wipes his eyes.

Don't you like when Tae goes to any ot party or something like that?

It's not like that... We never celebrate my birthday or his birthday together even our wedding anniversary. He will be busy all time. So if he spent time with someone else I feel jealous and angry.

I can understand Jungkook my husband is also like this... I was just adjusting for my child.

I am not... I am not adjusting I am living happily. Because I ask for that life. I blackmail everyone for Taehyung. If he doesn't want me then I will go from his life. Jungkook whisper.

Jin massages Jungkooks head and hums a song to make him sleep. Jin makes sure he is asleep.  Jin kisses his forehead. Sleep well, baby.  Jenny was sleeping on the couch. Both of them stay with Jungkook in hospital.

Jin covers Jenny with a blanket. He makes sure the windows are all closed. After switching off the light  Jin went out of the room and close the door safely. He walks to ICU and checks all patients. Then he went to the ward. He makes sure every patient of him doing well. But something bothers him very much, Something an unknown feeling bothers him very much.