16

They are so immature, what they are thinking still kids? Oh God, these people...Jungkook sip his wine, well banana milk in a wine glass.

Tae looks at the boy, top to bottom, he is wearing skin-fit jeans and a white printed shirt with a white suit. It looks like he going to a party or something. They are immature or something it's their matter but what happens to you? bunny.

Honey...call me sweetheart, and this is how everyone. He again sips his banana milk.

Tae looks at Jimin. But the mochi is so busy with his world. Jin and Joon went together to London for Yoongi's graduation. They are speaking about them.

Honey...I think they love each other, Jungkook sit with his leg crossed.

They are...I mean look at them,  20 years they were helping each other. They were together fighting for life. Tae smiled by remembering how his hyungs build their family.  They love each other.

Jungkook listens to him carefully...you ate right honey, 

Kooki...don't call me honey, it's cringing. Stop this acting too.

Acting? Do you feel I am acting? No Mr Iam changed a lot. Now I am a new Jungkook a perfect partner of Kim Taehyung. He walks inside. For Jungkook it was a catwalk but for Tae and Jimin...their bunny walking like a duck.

*****

Who are you?  Lisa frowned when she saw Rose at the door of Jenny's apartment.

You are standing in my home and asking who I am? Who are you? Rose looks at her.

Your home? Where is the doctor? I'm her assistant...Lisa. She said with a glare.

Oh...am Rose and we are family. Come inside. She was taking bath.

Lisa settled on the couch, she observes the whole apartment.  There are a lot of photos on the wall. Most of all sibling photos. Who is that child? She points to a  baby picture.

It's our nephew.  Rose said

Taehyung's son...Lisa look at her.

No Jungkook 's son. She said.

Are you her sister? 

No...we are family.

Family?

Yea...family.

Hi...Lisa. Welcome home. Jenny happily wishes her.

Lisa stared at her, the lady is the definition of beauty. She was partially wet.

Excuse me close your mouth...you look ugly,  Rose said to her.

Rose...Jenny calls her warning tone. I will make a coffee.

No doctor... I am fine. Why do you call me?

I am taking a month off. So...you should take care of the patients and all. I will give you some files, wait here

What? Why? Lisa shouted.

We are going on a trip.  Rose replies.

Oh...where?

St. Lucia. Florence.

Oh..ya but it's a honeymoon destination.

Yes...it is. That's why I choose that. Rose was talking.

Where is she? Jenny asks Rose.

I don't know. Get ready let's go. She said more than a shout.

*****

I am on a diet.  Jungkook said. So I only eat banana milk.

Eat? Milk?  The newly appointed maid look at him with confusion.

Yes...and most importantly this is a secret diet. Don't tell anyone. You should finish all your work before 3 clocks and leave the home. Most importantly don't look at my honey.

Honey?

Yes... Honey... There is a kitchen. Go and make a coffee for me. Don't add sugar.

Taehyung looked at the new maid, an old lady. He smiles at her.

Baby...

Honey... You are here... Let's go shopping.

Now?

Yes... We should pick mochi from school. Let's go.

Shopping with Jungkook is a horrible thing for Taehyung. He smiled nervously. Ok.

Come, honey.

Let me change.

For what?  You look good. Let's go.

God please save everyone from this bunny. Tae pray to God.