Epilogue

Why are you like this? You both Appa and son are so irritating. Jungkook glared at his husband and son.

We need attention... They said in unison.

What? Attention... Come on, guys... Both of you have grown up and she is a baby...

She is a little devil... She needs you always more than her momma..... Jimin pout.

Mochi... She is your sister... Don't say that. I know Tae it's you make him say like this.

No... Tae defended... Ya... Yes... It's three days kooky... You were with Lisa and Jenny taking care of their child.

You know when Jimin was small Jenny and Jin hyung were always with me. Now Jin hyung is busy with yoongi's marriage arrangements so I must take care of her and the baby...

It's Me am your baby... not her... Jimin shout.

Mochi...... You are 15 years old... Don't make me angry.

Then what about me? For three days I was...

Jungkook takes his frying pan... If anyone says about that three days both of you get from me, he shows his frying pan. Oh God, why these dorks are like this? Go and get ready. He said sternly.

Jimin and Tae become so possessive over Jungkook after he became busy in his life. Now Jungkook is the one who faces all the negative sides of possessiveness but he is enjoying it.

Hai baby... He took his four-year-old... What about you? She pouted sadly and show her three fingers... Three days...

You too... He glared at her.

We are in a team... Tae come back and took his girl. We never forget these three days... We suffered so much without you.

What?

******

Taehyung, Jimin and Jain stare at Jungkook who is busy. After his toy shop, he starts a new business a wedding planning startup. Now their firm was the most popular one. He is the one doing Yoongi's marriage arrangements.

He is very busy... Tae looks at his children.

What should we do now? Jimin and Jain look at their father.

I have a plan... Let's execute after marriage.

Jung Hoseok and Kim yoongi, have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?" "Will you honour each other as man and wife for rest the of your lives?" "Will you accept children lovingly from God, and bring them up according to God?

We do. Both of them.

What does he say? Joon asks Jin.

He agreed... Jin sighed.

In between 11 years this is the fourth time they arranging this marriage. Two times Hoseok call up and another two times yoongi call up but in the end, it happened. Even Rose finds her love of life.

Jungkook was again busy with their 6-month-old toddler of Jenny... She likes kooky more than anyone. And that three dorks don't like that. They start to be jealous even of a six months old toddler.

******

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes... Where I am? He looks everywhere. Oh my...

We kidnapped you... Taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung...

What? Tae hovered over him... I need my baby only as mine... You were always busy with others.

Why are you like this? Jungkook pinches his cheeks.

I love you... Tae kisses his forehead. Let's do something. Tae said in a sexy voice.

Jungkook gets shy... He became pink...
Tae slowly places his lips on others...

Dad... Its children friendly... Jimin shout.

Oh... Why should I bring these two? Tae self palms himself.

Jimin places his sister on the bed and climbs. Let's sleep...

******

Jungkook looks at his children with a lot of love... both of them are sleeping peacefully.

Do you miss me that much? Jungkook asks Taehyung.

So... So... So... So much...

Don't exaggerate... Jungkook pinches his cheeks. By the way, where are we going?

To Santorini...

What? Tae I have lot of commitments... Oh my. I want to go back...

Kooky... Kooky... Don't make them wake up. Tae get up from bed and took his baby husband in his hand. Let's go.

This is the 6the time you're doing this to me... This kidnapping... Jungkook slaps his chest.

So what? I have a lot of plans... Let's make love all this night...

Tae...

Tell me...

I love you....

I love you more......