19

Why are you so silent Yoongi? You don't like him. Jungkook asks his nephew.

Yeah...I love him. But Kooky...first of all I want to do something... I need financial independence. I want to be in a position.

But he loves you very much Yooni.

Love is not the last word of life Kooky. Look at you if you need to buy anything you should ask for money from your husband. I don't want to be like that.

That's fine Yoongi. I can understand you. But at least pick up his calls. Yoongi remains silent. What was the problem Yoongia? Jungkook pats his head.

Last time... I mean after their last concert they were with some girls. I don't have any problem because of that but he lies to me which makes me sad.

With girls? Jungkook look at him

Yes... A Junior group from their company. Something party...for a whole night and day. He told me that he was in the room. But Tae invites us...when we reach there...that bitch was flirting with a girl. Bloody liar.

Us? Tae invite you and your friends.

No...me Jenny and Rose. Last time when he came to Florida for the concert. Kooky wait I have a call. Yoongi picks up his call and walks to the balcony.

Jungkook slowly gets up from the seat and walks out of the room. He calls someone which he hates so much. Tae's manager. I want to know something... with whom did Tae take to the last concert? Tell me the truth otherwise?

Otherwise what? Will you beat me? He angrily asks him. Mr Lee, Lisa's father was Tae's manager...he don't like Jungkook because of his doings.

Answer me, old man...Jungkook grit his teeth.

He takes his sister with him. You never allow him to do anything for his sister, that's why.

What about Jenny then? Jungkook asks him.

She was there for a medical conference and she Joins with us. Please don't create any issues, he didn't tell you cause you are over possessive idiot.

Mind your words you donkey old man...Jungkook said back.

I am telling the truth Jungkook...that boy was suffering so much. For his education, and his reputation he should marry someone else. At least who has some brain cells...Please Jungkook...just leave that boy alone.

Jungkook cut his phone. He slowly walks to the hall. He heard a loud laugh from Taehyung. He was sitting with Rose and Jenny...Jimin was playing there. But once he saw him... Tae instantly stop his laughter and move a bit from his sitting position and call Jungkook.

Come, baby...sit with us. Jungkook sat with him.

Bunny...look, Jimin shows his expensive toys which Jenny buy for him.

It's beautiful baby...he smiles at him. He never gifts something like that to his son. Because he doesn't have money...he only asks Tae to buy everything.

Tae and the girls were speaking about some books...but Jungkook doesn't understand anything. It seems Tae was enjoying the conversation. They start to speak about English movies and songs...Jungkook remains silent...

No...no...its not like that...first love is always the first love we never forget that. Tae said to them.

I agree with you...but Jenny said.

Jungkook look both of them... He leans toward his husband's chest and closes his eyes. He kisses Tae's chest... Tae hugs him. But he retrieves Tae's hand and sits with Jimin. He placed a lot of kisses on his face and hug his child for a second...the next moment Jungkook run from there.

Kooky...Jimin and Tae call him at the same time. But he doesn't stop.

He runs to the rooftop of the Kim mansion. He wipes his tears again and again....because of his blurred vision he colloids with someone.

Don't your eyes on your face Jungkook... Namjoon asks a bit angrily...

But Jungkook runs to the rooftop...

Jungkook.... Namjoon calls him...but he was climbing on the rooftop half wall.