22

Taehyung soul fly out of his body once he got a call from Namjoon. He immediately went to the hospital with Hobi and his manager.

What happened Tae? Hobi, ask him.

Jungkook... He was admitted to the hospital. I don't know what the hell he does now. This boy... He drives the car fast as possible.

Tae stops the car in front of the hospital and runs into following by Hobi and mr. Lee, Tae's manager. He goes to ICU.

He walk to Jungkook who was laying on the bed unconscious.

Baby... He calls him softly.

He is in sedation... Don't worry. BP shooted up. He will be alright by morning. Jenny informs him.

Yes... He touch kook's face and sat next to him. Where is Jimini? He looks at Jenny.

She gulped. He... Tae your lp hyung calling you. She points outside.

Ya. He goes outside.

Hyung... I got tensed... What happened actually... Where is Mochi? Is he at home?

No, he is here... Comes.

With Jin hyung? Let him there. I will sit with kooky. Does he cry? He may be scared right?

Come with me Taehyung. Joon holds his brother and walks to the lift.

It was a sudden recording... And when we reach there they are celebrating a birthday. I can't say no to them... Then we Join them... But Tae stops when he read the letters operation theatre. He saw yoongi and Rose sitting in front of the room. And two security guards too.

Rose was sitting on the floor while hugging her knees. Yoongi looks lifeless.

Tae bites his lips... What happened? He looks at Joon. Hyung... Where is my son? He asks in a painful voice.

Tae... Listen.

Hyung... Where is my mochi? Why we are here?

Yoongi rounds them while hearing Tae's sound.

Tae... Baby. Listen... Just relax. Let me tell you.

Hyung... Tae was on the verge of crying. Namjoon hugs him... He is ok... Our baby is good... Don't worry.

****

Jin look at his child with a heavy heart. Jin slowly picks up glass pieces from his skin. Jimin looked like a torn flower. There is a deep wound on his head. Jin got shivered when his child's blood stained his medical gloss. But he is a doctor. He takes a deep breath and starts his Job.

Tae was crying silently in the embrace of his hyung. He felt guilty. He should stay with them.

After an hour Jin comes out of the theatre. Tas rushed to him. Hyung...

He is ok... Just some wounds that's all.

Can I see him?

Jin checks his watch... After one hour. We can shift him. Don't worry Tae... Wounds are not so serious.

******

Tae sat next to Jimin with tearful eyes. His child was sleeping but he was covered with a lot of bandaids. He smells medicine instead of his baby smell. Tae's heart breaks when he finds tear stains on his cute face.

Mochi... Baby... Please open your eyes and look at Appa... Appa is sorry baby... I am so sorry... He cried silently.

Tae... Mr Lee calls him. Let's talk about something. Come.

No., Uncle I will sit with him.

It's urgent Taehyung. Yoongi and Rose will take care of him. Come. He said sternly.

Taehyung once again looks at his child. And walk out with mr. Lee.

*****

Taehyung enters Jin's private cabin...Namjoon was already there. They are all Seattle there.

Tae Listen carefully. I don't think it was an accident. Mr Lee starts to speak.

What do you mean? Taehyung looked at him.

Let me say open... I think Jungkook deliberately hurt him.

No... Taehyung shout. Kooky... Never do that. Even a single pinch.

Then how child got that many wounds on his body? Jin why are you keeping silent? Tell him.

Tae looks at him... What is it hyung?

Tae. It's like... That wounds looks like someone throwing glass pieces at his body... Maybe accidentally...

Don't add may be there Jin... We all know Jungkook and Jimin were alone at that time. Mr Lee was angry. Namjoon said him what happened today. He should know that.

Tae.. today Jungkook try to jump out of the roof. If I didn't see him... he will. Namjoon stop in the middle.

What happened Joon? Feeling guilty. How many times have I told you... That boy was not good for him. He spoiled Taehyung. Before his death, your Appa makes me promise to take care of his children like my own. I even send my daughter somewhere for three of you. Now, look just because of that boy how his life shattered.

Uncle, please... Jungkook never do anything to Jimin. Namjoon said to him.

Are you sure? Mr Lee looks at him. He shut his mouth. Jin was already fall into a deep silence. Because it was the case of child abuse... He must inform the police and the child line but he kept as a secret for his brother.

Uncle let Jungkook will conscious. We can ask him.

What? That boy is insane... He always does everything like a mad man. Tell him Jin.

Jin looked at Taehyung. I think we should consult Jungkook with a Psychiatrist.

Tae gets up from his seat. I will be with my son. He walks outside.