14

Come here...Taehyung calls his baby husband on his lap.

No, I will sit here...kook was very serious.

Baby...Tae forcefully makes him sit on his lap. Both of them were on the floor. Jungkook leaned toward his husband's chest. Don't make me sad...he said in a whisper.

No...baby. First of all, I was facing some issues in our company so I am very much in tension. I don't talk anything to Hobi, cause he is so young to face all this.

You should share it with me. Jungkook said.

Yea..who is this speaking? My baby is so younger than our mochi. Tae kisses his cheeks.

Tae do you love me or adjust with me for Jimin?

Why are you speaking like this? You know I love you.

But I can't feel anything now.

Baby...we are already married and parents too so at least one of us wants to be mature.

What is saying I'm not mature?

Tae didn't tell anything but kiss his fingers. My baby is still a baby.

Am I? Jungkook looks at him with his doe eyes.

Yes...

Do you feel regret for marrying me? I am not educated and I don't have a reputed job like them.

My baby is the best. He again kisses him.

Tae, do you want me to change? If wants just tell me..should change for you?

Tas again kiss him. Baby... Don't beat anyone like you always do. If anyone is close to me that doesn't mean they are flirting with me. It ashamed for me...sometimes your actions are an insult to me. So please, if you can just control that.

I will hubby...Jungkook leaned toward Taehyung's chest. Hubby, I love you only you...

Me to bubble...I love you, only you. He grabs his cheeks and kissed his lips. Tae lifts Jungkook's t-shirt and drags his hand over his skin.

Jungkook...breath heavy when he felt that sensation after a long time. He leans more toward him. Tae make the boy lie on the floor and hovered over him. Love you baby. He starts kissing his neck. Jungkook bites his lips.

Remove your shirt baby...Tae whispered.

Tae here...he looks at him.

So what...mochi was sleeping. He again kisses him. Tae himself make the boy naked under him. He drags his lips and hands to every corner of his husband's body. Tae bites his belly. Jungkook curls his toe.

Hubby...he covers his face.

Is my baby is shy? Tas whisper to his ear and bite his earlobe.

I am naked...he said.

Let me too...he is also naked himself. Jungkook worriedly looks at Jimin's room. He sleeping peacefully after getting his baby tummy full.

Both of them hug each other to feel the warmth of their body. Can I? Tae look at him.

Jungkook nods his head as yes. Taehyung slowly enters into his husband. And start the move. Jungkook was getting so hype. For him, a physical relationship is a symbol of their love.

I know you love me, hubby...he said while moaning mess under his husband. I love you so much...he whispered. But Tae was busy abusing his husband's sweet spot.

******

Why are you avoiding me?

Me... am not...

Yes... You are... You have nowhere to see anywhere in the home. I even come to your hospital but you deliberately avoid me. Namjoon sternly looks at him.

What do you want to speak to me about? Jin turns toward him.

About us...

Us...what?

Rose called me she was angry with me...she call me a cheater.

Jin looked at him. I...

Who decided to get a divorce? It was you. Who says I still love her? It was you. then how did I become a cheater?

I...I thought.

You thought what? Yoongi called me... it's his graduation. He wants both parents on his special occasion. If you are ok we can go together. If you want a divorce then you can go your own way. Namjoon gets up from the chair and walks out of the room.

Jin stared at the man who was walking out of the room.