21

Jungkook glared at his husband. Tae laughs loudly.   He jumped but backwards. Tae walks to him and sits next to him.

My baby bunny is an attention seeker... Tae kiss on his cheeks. Jungkook immediately wipes his cheek. Don't manipulate me.

Come again... Tae looks at him. What that word you just used... Manipulate?

Yes... You are manipulating me... Jungkook said with a serious face.

Me? Come on bunny... You don't know even the spelling of manipulation and you accuse me.

Yes... I am not educated... I am a dump.

Who stops your studies... Yourself.

I do that for you... I want to take care of you.

I was not a kid Jungkook... You just want to be a homemaker because you're not good at studies. That's why after marriage you stop studying. Don't that count on me.

You are so cruel Tae... I am taking care of everything... Why you don't see that? In a month moreover ten days, you will be in our home... Rest of the days it's my responsibility.

Responsibility? What? cleaning, washing, making food, taking care of baby... It's not your responsibility it's your duty. Cause you are the one who wants to move out of Kim House. You are the one who wants a baby soon. And it's all you're duty to do. So my baby bunny doesn't make your little brain so mad... Just come with me let's go home.  He pulls Jungkook with him and walks down.

******

Tae drops Jungkook and Jimin in front of their own house. I will be back in two hours. He drives away.

Look at your Appa...he makes us alone again. He said to Jimin.

Appa goes for singing...Jimin pouted at him.

Oh...both of them walk toward home.  Jungkook plays a cartoon on his phone and gives it to Jimin....Sit here  I will be back. He moves to the room for change.

Jungkook changes into a night dress and starts cleaning Jimin's room. He makes sure every corner of the room was clean. New bedsheets, pillows, blankets, Jimin's sleeping plushies...arranged everything properly.  He picks up the old sheets and covers and walks to the washroom.

Is my baby there?  He asks loudly while walking to the washroom.

I am here...he heard the baby voice. With a smile, he put all the sheets and covers in the laundry baskets.

Bunny...phone...he heard Mochi's loud voice from the living room.

Who is it, baby?

Appa...

Tae...

Baby..some
Urgent work
I will not able to
Come home today.

Why? It's to
Much Tae

I know. am sorry

What's that
Sound?

It's nothing...i
Will call you
Back..bye love you...
Say sorry to Jiminy too.

Tae cut his call.  Jungkook looks at his son.  I will kill your Appa once.

Appa....poor... He pouts angrily.

Don't give that look like your idiot father.

Jimin throws a toy at him...he was sitting on the floor and Jungkook was standing.

You...Jungkook raises his hand. Don't make me angry mochi. Go and sleep.

No...cartoon. He points toward kook's mobile.

No...go and sleep. It's already late. Your perfect Appa makes us alone again. So go to bed.

No...idiot bunny... Give my phone it's my Appa brought for me. Little mochi was serious.

Go and sleep in 5 seconds. He walks to the kitchen...and pours a glass of water. And his phone buzzed. There is a video celebrating the birthday of a young boy idol... Jungkook knows the boy, Taehyung's colleague.  He throws a glass at the wall with sudden anger but he didn't notice his son was standing there.

Broken glass pieces easily bruised Jimin's baby skin. Not one or two lot of small pieces of glass.... even on his face. He was standing on the floor while lean against the wall.  The broken glass pieces fall on him. Jungkook screams at the view. He lifts his child and tries to pick up the glass piece but Jimin screams out of pain.

Is everything alright....a security guard knocked at the kitchen door.