13

I feel ashamed of him, how can he do this to our Jin hyung. He was cheating him all those years. Jungkook said in anger.

I can't believe this...Joon never does something like this. Rose looks down.

But he did. Jungkook grit his teeth. He even arranges a house for her. He is visiting her every day. Even he asks Yoongi to visit her. He still wants his ex-lover more than my poor hyung.

Maybe there is another side too.

What's another side, Jenny he cheats our Jin that's the only side. Bloody cheater.

Kooky...please mind your words. Tae said in a small voice.

Why should I? Let me see him. He was using my hyung. He wants someone for taking care of his son and sister. Now both of them have grown up. So he ditches my hyung.

Jungkook it was their mutual decision. More than Joon it's Jin oppa's decision to get divorced so...

Then what he could do? To beg for not to live him. Bloody cheater. He was using my hyung.

Who is cheater Jungkook? Who was using Jungkook? Just think first, who gives you food and shelter. Who teaches Jin hyung. Who paid her college fees? It's my hyung. All those years he was living for your family too. Don't forget that.

Yea, he does all those things I agreed but what is he doing now? Jungkook looks at his husband.

Maybe that was a forced marriage. No, it was. He agrees for the sake of the family. Maybe he still loves her. It's his choice.

You feel ashamed of yourself, to speak for him, Hubby.

No... it's too difficult stuck in a forced marriage, more than that it's too difficult to see someone's life spoiled because of us. It's their life it's their choice let them choose. Jin hyung is not like you...he is educated, he has a job, he is independent. If they will get a divorce still he can live better. No more discussion about this. Rose you stay here for some days. Tae walks out of the room.

Rose leaned toward Jungkook, she was crying all day.

Tae stared at Jimin who was playing in the garden. He softly smiles at him.

I am not spoiling my life Taehyung.

Yes, you are. And that makes me guilty every day.

No...I am living in my world and I am happy too. Do you think a partner is essential for life? No.

But you live in a lie Jenny, for others, your lover got died...but we know the truth.

I am not sad anymore...she said.

But I am guilty...I keep my mouth shut when my hyung asks me to marry him. I should say that i.....

Just forget all that Tae...my Jungkooky loves you more than anyone can do.

Already, I forget everything and I love my baby to the moon and back but I feel guilty because of your life Jenny.

Everything will be alright, mr. Best Friend. She smiles at him. I am leaving. I am taking Rose with me. If she stays here both of them start to fight.
Bye...

Bye. He smiles.

Jimini... I am going, she kisses his chubby cheeks. He smiles at her and gives her a flower.

Thanks baby, once again she looks at Tae and walks to her car with Rose.

******
Minni... Now you look like muddy football. Come... Tae picks up the boy and walks to the house. He bathed him.

Kooky... Serve food for us. Tae shouts while changing Jimin.

Where is your bunny? Tae asks Jimin.

I don't know. He played his favourite cartoon on TV.

Baby... Where are you? We are hungry. Let's eat something. But again no reply. Wait here let me check.

Kooky... What are you doing? Tae stands at the door. Jungkook was packing bags.

Baby... What is this?

Packing ...

But why?

Going...

It's my clothes.

I know... It's you are going. I don't have education, job, or shelter. But you have all this. Go to your home.

What?

It's ok Taehyung... You don't need to stick in a force-full marriage. You can go.

Oh my...kooky...Tae hugs him. Baby, I was angry because you speak against my hyung. That's why I am. Sorry bubble...please.

No...he pushes Taehyung from his body. It's been a long term you are avoiding me. You know when we last had a physical relationship...months before, if I came to you....you avoid me. It's ok you don't need to pretend like this.

Baby...my baby...Tae catch him and kissed his cheeks. Listen here, I am not avoiding you, but I am in some problems.

But why you don't share it with me?

It's some personal baby...

I will share everything with you Tae. Then why you can't?

Baby...please come and eat something. Then we can talk...he picks the boy in bridal style and walks to the hall where Jimin was waiting for them.