Chapter One: First Hunt

Heyyyyyy. This chapter is super cringy because I am currently writing it at midnight, so, enjoy the cringe. Later chapters will be much better. I promise.
——————————————————————

"Anna," my father found me in the living room eating a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch across from me. "You're 16 years old, and I've tried my best to keep you from this life. But the truth is . . . we need you out there."

I looked at my father and set my Cocoa Puffs aside on the tabletop, wiping my hands off on my jeans. "You know, most dads would give their sixteen-year old daughter the Safe Sex Talk instead of learning to hunt."

"Yes, well, we're not most families, are we? We're Hunters." Dad said, standing up. "Come with me."

    "I stood up and followed my father out fo the living room and into my dad's room at the end of the hall, pentagrams and warnings covered the cream-colored walls along with shelves of books on lore.

     Dad crouched down and took out a large brown trunk with a gold pentagram welded on the top, opening it up and taking out an Angel Blade. "The Winchesters will be here soon."

    "The Winchesters? Why?" I asked as my father closed the trunk and slid it back under the bed, turning to me and handing me the blade.

    "We're going hunting. All five of us."

    "What are we hunting?" I asked, still looking at the shiny blade.

    "A Nephilim," Dad answered and ushered me out of the room, the two of us heading over to the front door as we heard a car pull up. "The son of Lucifer, to be exact."

    "And you think a 16-year old can kill his son?" I asked.

    "No. I want you to learn to hunt, but this is Lucifer's son and Lucifer himself we are talking about. You're staying in the car while I go in with the Winchesters to kill this thing." Dad replied, opening the white door as Sam, Mary, and Dean walked through.

    "Woah, Jim, you sure it's okay to give your daughter an Angel Blade?" Dean asked my father once he saw me with the blade in hand.

    "Dean, she's sixteen. I'm sure she can handle this." Dad answered.

    Sam smiled and hugged me as well as Mary. "Hey, kiddo. Long time."

    "Too long," I said as I hugged him back, pulling back and pushing my dark hair out of my eyes. "So what's the deal with this demon spawn? Is it really Lucifer's child?"

    "Yeah. It is. You're coming with us?" Sam asked.

    "Yeah. But Dad says I have to stay in the car." I said, crossing my arms.

    "Damn straight. I'm not letting you get killed by the devil, or his spawn." Dad said.

"How can a literal child kill me?" I asked my father.

"It's Lucifer's child, Anna. Who knows what it is capable of." Dad answered me.

"Listen to your father, alright, kid?" Dean said to me.

"Fine." I said with a sigh.

"Good. Get in the car. We're heading to North Cove, Washington." Dean told the four of us, heading out of the house.

💠💠💠

We parked the Impala next to a truck outside a house rented under one James Novak.

"Okay, you all know the plan?" Dean asked us all.

"Kill the kid." Dad answered as he loaded his gun with bullets.