Chapter Thirty-six: Dyeing is Fun!

Arms wrapped around me from behind and I smiled, looking back and seeing Jack smiling at me.

"I thought you were asleep." I said.

"I've been trapped in my own mind for a week. I think I'm okay on sleep for a few days." he answered, kissing my neck and resting his chin on my head as I turned around in his arms and hugged him.

    "When'd you find out it was Belphegor in my body and not me?" he asked as he rubbed my back soothingly.

    "He called me love. You never call me that." I answered him.

    "Because I know how much you hate it." he answered as I looked up at him with a smile.

"Well...I don't hate it so much now." I replied honestly.

"Hey, kid! You're finally back!" Dean ran into the kitchen and wrapped Jack in a tight hug as Jack unwound his arms from me.

"Hey, Dean." Jack replied, slightly out of breath as Dean squeezed him tightly.

"What was it like in that noggin of yours? All sunshine and rainbows and cats?" Dean asked.

"Well...there weren't any rainbows." Jack answered with a light laugh, wrapping an arm around my waist. "And as much as I enjoyed that reality with my wife and daughter, I much prefer the real one."

"That is sickeningly adorable, kid. I'm gonna get Sammy away from your kid so you can have some bonding time." Dean said to the two of us.

"Are you guys heading out?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Sammy and I gotta check up on the remaining Hunters around here. There's gotta be a few since Jack skadooshed us back to life." Dean nodded.

"Hm. Hey, if you come across a woman that you think you like, don't just have a one-night stand with her. You'll break that poor girl's heart if you do so." I said, knowing that Dean would most likely find the nearest bar and hookup.

"Damn, Anna, you're killing me here. That's how I roll." Dean said with a smile.

"Yeah, well try not to roll like that anymore, or I swear I will key Baby." I joked.

"Hey. Leave my girl outta this." Dean warned.

"Love you." I said with a light laugh and smile.

"Yeah, love you too, kid." Dean saluted me and ran up the stairs to get his brother.

"That's the only other man you'll say that too, right?" Jack asked.

"Jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"No. Trust me. No one besides you could put up with me."

He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. "Hm. That's true."

I shoved him lightly. "Jack!"

He laughed and grabbed my wrists to keep me from hurting him further. "Sorry, sweetheart, but you're a handful. Even for me."

"And yet you're still with me."

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckles, pulling me into his arms for a hug. "And yet I'm still with you."

    Kelly poofed into view and giggled, having us look at her floating in the air and she dropped into Jack's arms. "Hi, Daddy!"

    "You sure she's a Mama's Girl?" I asked with a smile.

    "I'm still fairly sure she's a Mama's Girl." he answered with a nod.

    A knock came on the door and I went to answer it, opening it and seeing Belphegor standing there with his shades, a bag in his hand.