Chapter Twelve: That's My Shirt

I woke up smiling.

Jack had woke up only seconds before me and kissed my cheek, peppering my cheek with kisses when I refused to wake up.

"I'm just going to keep kissing you until you wake up." Jack said softly near my ear and kept kissing my cheek.

I smiled softly. "Then I'm never gonna wake up."

"No. My plan backfired." Jack said dramatically, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me on top of him as he laid down on the mattress.

I giggled lightly and gently kissed his lips. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I slept amazing." he answered with a smile and leaned up on his elbows, kissing me softly.

The door opened loudly and I fell off the side of the bed from shock, getting up and frowning when I saw Dean standing there with a smile.

"Good morning, lovebirds. Hope you two kept it quiet last night." Dean said with a wink.

Jack looked at me, confused. "What?"

I smiled at his obliviousness to some things and sat next to him on the bed. "He's asking if we had sex."

"Oh. No." Jack shook his head at Dean.

"What is it, Dean?" I asked.

"I made breakfast. The others went out to look around this world." Dean answered.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, then I'll be with you guys." I said.

"Okay. Don't take too long, kid. Your food's getting cold." Dean said as he and Jack walked out of the room.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door, taking off my dirt-stained clothes and stepping into the warm shower, the water relaxing my sore muscles; rubbing the vanilla bean-scented shampoo into my hair and scrubbing the dirt off my body, having the water wash it away.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and pulled my underclothes back on before looking at my dirty clothes and kicking them aside, heading out and going through his drawers.

Finding a dark green t-shirt of his, I pulled it over my head and looked at where it stopped. It was long enough to cover just above my knees; walking out of his room and finding Dean, Castiel, Sam, and Jack talking at the table.

Sam saw me and his eyebrows shot up. "Hey. Did you....need other clothes to wear?"

"Hey, Sammy. Let the woman wear what she wants." Dean said to his brother before turning back to me. "Made you breakfast."

I smiled and sat at the table, the others resuming talking, except for Jack, who was completely silent and staring at me with a smile growing on his face.

"You okay there?" I asked him with a smile.

"That's my shirt." he commented.

"It is." I replied, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Hope you don't mind."

   "Keep it. I'd like to see you in it more often." he answered. "you wear it better than I do."

    I blushed at his comment and set my fork down on my empty plate, looking at the brothers and angel. "What's the plan for today, boys?"

    "As of now? Nothing. We'll call you guys when something comes up." Sam said.

    "In the meantime, enjoy your date." Dean said as he set down two tickets to Kansas.