Chapter Eleven: The Grand Escape

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, looking around and seeing Jack sitting beside my bed in a chair, his hand resting on top of mine as he took a little nap.

    "Jack?" I spoke, my voice soft.

    He opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling softly and stroking his hand through my hair. "Hey. How are you feeling?"

    "Mh. Better. Those vamps took quite a lot of blood." I said.

    "Castiel and I healed you up. But, how...how did you get that...the scar on your leg?" he asked shyly.

    I pulled the blankets down and saw my leg was completely healed, but a long white scar scabbed over the injury.

    "Oh. We were trying to find Donna Hanscum's niece. I got taken and someone tried to saw my leg off for an auction." I answered.

    "Are you okay?" Jack asked, getting up from his chair and sitting beside me on the bed as I moved over, letting him sit.

    "Yeah. The guys are dead, so that's good." I nodded, leaning my head against his shoulder and having him wrap his arms around me. "Is my dad okay?"

    "Your father's okay. I told him you're okay." he nodded.

    "Mmh.....does he like you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

    He smiled a little and brushed his thumb over my cheek, kissing my forehead. "It's hard to tell with him sometimes. But he's glad I saved you."

    I smiled and leaned my head back against his shoulder, one of Jack's hand moving down to hold my hand as he rested his cheek in my hair.

"How's Sam and Dean?" I asked.

"They're okay. Sam's with the others now." he answered. "Do you want to stay here for a bit longer?"

"Yeah...I don't particularly want to see Lucifer again." I answered, taking my head off his shoulder and looking at him. "I'm sorry about bringing him here."

He shook his head. "It's okay. I understand why you had to. Sam told me about the deal he made."

"And you're....okay with that?" I asked.

"He brought you back. You're here with us. Alive." he smiled softly and leaned his forehead down against mine. "I've missed you every day."

"I've missed you too, Jack." I replied.

Jack gently tilted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine in a tender kiss. Pulling away slowly, a blush rising up in both our cheeks.

The door opened and Dean came strolling in, looking at our close proximity and smiling.

"The kid finally got the courage to kiss you, huh, Anna?" Dean said with a wink.

"Oh, shut up, Dean." I said, my cheeks still on fire. "What is it?"

"Jack.....Lucifer wants to talk with you." Dean said to him before turning and leaving the house.

Jack let out a sigh before getting off the bed and turning to me. "Can you come along for support?"

"Like I'm going to leave you alone with Lucifer." I got out of bed and took Jack's hand, the two of us walking out the door and over to where Lucifer was talking with Gabriel and Castiel.

Lucifer saw me. "Anna. Are you trying to keep me from my son?"

"This is Kelly Kline's son." Cass answered for me. "He's nothing like you."