Chapter Six: 24 Hours

Someone knocked on my bedroom door and I got up off my bed, closing my laptop and walking over to the door, opening it.

"Oh. Hey, Sam. We got a case?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hey, is it okay if it's just me and Dean on this one? You and Jack can stay behind and bond." Sam asked me. "I know you guys never got to finish Clone Wars."

"That'd be nice. Sam, you take care of Dean. He does some pretty stupid stuff when you're not around." I told him.

Sam smiled. "Trust me, I know." he looked into my room and saw my laptop closed on my bed. "What were you doing?"

"Oh. I was writing something."

"Writing?"

"Yeah. My dad said if I weren't a Hunter, I should have been an author." I answered.

"You any good?" he asked as I walked out of my room and followed him down the hall.

"Somewhat. Anyways, where are you guys going?" I asked him as we met up with Dean.

"This kid named Shawn Raider was found wandering on the side of the road near Grand Junction, Colorado, bleeding from the head. And the only words from his mouth: monster." Dean answered.

"Cool. So, you guys check it out while Jack and I have a chill day. Watch movies, do our nails..."

Dean smiled and laughed lightly. "Yeah, okay, Anna. Have fun."

"Try not to get killed, Dean." I said to him as the two brothers walked up the stairs of the bunker and headed outside.

I walked back into the hall and knocked on Jack's room, having him open the door and look at me. "Hey, Anna. Where are Sam and Dean?"

"They went to work on a case. Thought we could stay here today and watch movies." I suggested.

"That sounds like fun." Jack said.

"Great. Want to watch in my room, or here?" I asked him.

"We can watch in here." Jack said and sat back on his bed as I took a seat next to him, watching as he opened back up his laptop and went onto a site where we could watch all the Star Wars movies.

"How long are Sam and Dean gonna be gone?" Jack asked as he started the entire series over, starting on A New Hope.

"Well, they're in Colorado looking for....something. So, my best guess is maybe a day?"

"Cool. That will give us enough time to watch the movies." Jack said with a smile, the both of us settling back against the headboard to watch the movie off the computer screen.

By the time we had finished our first movie of our binge, I was starting to feel a bit hungry.

"Hey, Jack, you getting hungry?" I asked as I got up off the bed.

"A little bit. But we don't have any leftovers." Jack answered.

"Then we'll make something. Come on." I took his hand and led him out of his room and into the kitchen, letting go of his hand and finding a recipe book on the counter by the knives.

Jack walked over and peered over my shoulder to see the recipes. "What's lasagna?"

I looked at him. "Well, I guess I know what we're making."

"How do we make it?" Jack asked as he followed me around the kitchen.

"We just follow the instructions." I answered, looking down at the page. "Could you get a can of tomato paste and crushed tomatoes? They're in the cabinet right there." I pointed up top to an open cabinet was, the tomato paste and other ingredients were there.