Chapter Twenty-two: Finding Mary

Dean, Sam, and I entered the bunker after getting back and saving Donatello from Nick, heading down the stairs and into the main room.

    "Mom? Jack? We're back." Sam shouted.

    Silence.

    "Anyone here?" Dean shouted. "Mom? Jack?"

    "I'm sure they're fine. They probably just grabbed a bite on the way back." I said to the brothers. "Mary gets pretty hungry after a Hunt."

    "Yeah. True that." Sam chuckled and grabbed three beers from kitchen, coming back out and handing them to us.

    "Well, here's to another Sam Winchester survival. Gotta say man, if Jack hadn't healed you...you know, lately it feels like we'd be up the creak without that kid. I mean, first, he takes care of Michael and then Nick." Dean said.

    "Kinda sounds like you're bummed about it." Sam said with a light chuckle.

    "No. "Get out of jail free" card? I'll take that." he said, getting out his phone.

    "Calling Mom?" Sam asked.

    "Yeah." he answered, putting the phone up to his ear.

    A cellphone vibrated at the end of the table and we looked at it, then each other.

    "Looks like they left in a hurry." Dean said as he hung up his phone.

    "Anna, try Jack." Sam said.

    I took out my phone and put in his number, having the phone ring for a few seconds before sighing and hanging up. "He's not answering either."

    "Weird. I'll call Jody. See if she knows anything. Sammy, call Bobby." Dean said as he took out his phone again.

    "Hey, Bobby—oh. You haven't seen them? Okay. Um..thanks anyways." Sam said and hung up his phone. "Bobby hasn't seen them. Any luck with Jody?"

    Dean hung up his phone. "She hasn't heard anything."

    "Try Rowena. Maybe she can help." I suggested.

    "Maybe," Sam took out his phone again and dialed her number. "Hey, Rowena. Yeah, we need a favor. Have you seen our mom and Jack? Yeah, no, they're not here. You can? Thanks. Bye."

    "What'd she say?" Dean asked.

    "She says she has a tracking spell that might track them down." Sam answered.

    "That's good." Dean nodded, his cellphone ringing and he picked up. "Hey, Cass. Yeah. I don't, uh—kid said he took care of him. So, right now we're trying to find Jack and Mom. Yeah. Yes, Cass. They were together alone."

    "What's he saying?" I asked.

    "I don't...Cass? If you have something to tell us, now's the time. Felix? You mean the snake?" he listen for a few more seconds. "you just wanted to wait until we were already freaked out." he said and hung up the phone.

    "What?" Sam asked.

    "He said that Jack went all Kevorkian on his snake." Dean said.

    "Why?" Sam asked.

    "I don't know. Who cares. It's a snake. Right now, we've got to find them." Dean said.

    Sam went silent for a while before standing up. "I think I have an idea." he grabbed a tablet and came back over to where we were, having the screen light up.

    "This will work?" I asked.

    "As long as Jack's battery is running, probably. There we go. Look." Sam pointed to a spot on the screen where Jack's location popped up. "Nepal?" his picture disappeared again. "Wait. Where'd he go?"