Chapter Fourteen

We ate at a Mexican Restaurant in town. It was a small place tucked in a strip mall. I was a little surprised it wasn't a fine dining, nouveau cuisine Mexican restaurant, which is what I thought a billionaire doctor would go to. He ordered beers for the both of us with a lime tucked in the tiny opening. Chips and salsa were filled and refilled by the generous wait staff. Matt ordered me a dish he claimed I would love. As we sat and talked, the mariachi band came over and sang love songs in Spanish, which Matt kept there for an obscene amount of time by giving them extremely large tips. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. The serenade was awkward but sweet.

Our discussions were about his travels throughout Mexico when he was in undergraduate school. When he graduated from medical school, he volunteered his time providing medical treatment to underprivileged patients. He asked me questions about my goals. I shared with him that Carson and I, at one time, hoped to start our dance program to teach dance to underserved students. I shared my experience teaching students locally on Sunday. He was surprised I was close to town, revealing he stayed in the mansion after I rejected him because he couldn't bear to be alone at the apartment. He looked sad. I told him I planned to continue assisting Carson on Sundays with his teaching sessions. Matt declared it was perfect because we could spend the weekends at the mansion, providing a shorter commute. After he offered to buy me a car, so I could get around, I chose to just drive the Range Rover, which was my dream vehicle.

The meal was divine and very filling. Another round of beers, which was not my usual drink, relaxed me. My animosity dropped significantly, which would bode well for his plans tonight. After refusing dessert, Matt paid the check and we took off toward his home. He referred to the mansion as our home. I didn't think I would ever get used to owning such an expensive piece of real estate.

The jitters returned as we rode along the long driveway to his house. I said a silent prayer that I wouldn't shut down and recoil from his touch and affection. Part of me couldn't believe this man loved me and wanted me. All I wanted was to be caressed, kissed, held. . . To be unconditionally loved.

After parking in one of the four stalls in the garage, Matt retrieved our overnight bags and brought them inside. We walked to the master bedroom. My pulse raced with the knowledge we'd be intimate once again. We'd only been apart for a week, but my body missed him. The competing emotions of mistrust battled with my desire to have him. There was fear.

"Do you want anything before we go to bed?" Matt asked.

"Just water for the bedside," I responded.

"I stocked the mini fridge in the room." He replied. I nodded, forgetting his bedroom was fully equipped with many necessities. His mansion felt more like a resort than a home. "Come upstairs, babe." I followed him up the long staircase to the bedroom.

I could see why Matt wanted to keep this house. It was an absolute dream; spacious and bright with many rooms to fill with children and family visits. Matt placed our bags in the master closet. I walked to the mini fridge to retrieve water and drank a long drag. Matt approached the side of my body, pressing himself against me. He kissed my temple and breathed in my scent.

"I've missed you." He said quietly. "Thank you for coming back to me." With his two fingers, he pulled my chin up and kissed me deeply. I turned to feel his hard body against mine. I wanted no more apologies.

"For my sanity, I don't want to talk about any of what happened unless we're sitting in front of a shrink, okay?" His eyes were cast down and he nodded. I tiptoed up and gave him a peck on the lips.

I pulled away from his grip. "I'm going to make myself comfortable. I'll be right back.

"Hurry." He said gruffly.

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. My nerves were frayed, but I tried to pretend all was fine. I removed my sheath dress. I cleaned up quickly to freshen up for him. I brushed my teeth and washed my face to remove the grime of the humid summer day.

When I was done with my ritual, I exited the bathroom in my nude-colored bra and underwear. Nothing sexy about my undergarments, but Matt's eyes widened with desire. Confirmation of his attraction to me came when he stalked over, wearing his boxers and he picked me up. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist as he walked us toward the king-sized bed. We kissed as he sat us on the edge while straddling him. Matt reclined onto his back to lay us down.

Our kisses were gentle and passionate. In the heat of the moment, we pressed our bodies harder into each other. I felt like I was melting, being absorbed into his body as he thrust upward into my tingly mound. His large hands caressed and squeezed my flesh, confirming I was actually with him. I could barely take in a deep breath from his feverish kisses. Despite the fabric between us, his hard cock struck a nerve. Matt held my thighs down onto his groin, grinding upwards, hitting the sensitive nub which ached for release. I sat up and gnashed against him to find my release. Just when I was close to coming, I stopped.