Chapter Sixteen

"Stand up, baby," Matt asked in a whisper. I did as asked and rose, stepping away from him, so he could stand. Matt stepped out of the tub and gave me a hand to step out. He toweled me down from neck to toe then wrapped me in the bath sheet. "I'm going to take you to bed, baby." I shivered. "Are you cold?" He asked. Rubbing my towel-covered arms, I shook my head. My nerves were high. With the exception of the first time, he bathed me and made love to me, I wasn't used to the seduction. 

This was more intimate and emotional than the first time. Matt was reaffirming his love and affection for me. However, now knowing what I know, I couldn't truly believe any of his actions were heartfelt. I was there because of my profound love and yearning for him. Despite my discovery of the truth, I still wanted him. Not a day went by when I didn't need his touch. I sought his body in my sleep. Just like when I smelled my laundered clothes and was transported to a very special memory, there were moments when I would catch a scent that uniquely reminded me of him. My body would shudder at the passing thought of our sexual encounters. I couldn't deny living without him was torture.

Matt unwrapped my towel. "Lift up your arms." He directed. Once I'd raised my arms over my head, he rewrapped the towel around my body. When snugly wrapped again, he picked me up. My heart leaped when he lifted me into his arms. My towel-covered breasts were crushed by his broad chest and my feet dangled by his shins. I wrapped my arms around his neck, never wanting to let go of him.

"I love you, beautiful," Matt said before kissing me gently on the lips. His eyes were heavy-lidded, looking at my face as he carried me into the master bedroom. What once was so natural and unrestricted to say, I couldn't bring myself to reply in turn.

"I'm going to lay you down and clean up the bathroom a bit. I'll be back." He set me to stand on the floor. He pulled the towel off from around my body. "Lie in the middle of the bed, face down." A myriad of physical and emotional things happened—my skin tingled, my nipples hardened, and my folds moistened at his command. Usually, I was the dominant sexual partner because I felt more confident when I took over. I felt insecure when he directed me. As I complied with his instructions, I gave myself a pep talk to calm my nerves.

I heard him enter the room after a few minutes. He carried candles in each hand and placed them on the nightstand. He made a couple of trips back to the bathroom for some more of the flickering lights. After he found the remote control, Matt dimmed the bedroom lights allowing the candles to glow ethereally in the room. I remained in my position as Matt returned to the bathroom. When he came back into the bedroom, he had a bottle in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked intrigued.

"I warmed up some coconut oil to give you a massage."

"Hmm. I've never had a massage by a hot guy before." I purred.

"Well, we're about to change that. I'll be the only 'hot guy' to give you massages. You deserve to be pampered." He offered. I smiled.

He sat on the bed, squeezed some oil into his hand, and rubbed them together after putting the bottle on the nightstand. The bed dipped lower when Matt knelt beside me and started massaging my shoulders. An involuntary moan escaped my mouth when he kneaded my shoulders. I had so much tension since learning the truth, and I needed a stress reliever. His large hands were just the tool to needed to roam and rub up and down my back. Matt straddled my body at the waist, facing my head. The extra pressure of his body on mine further awakened my libido. He simultaneously rubbed the tension out in each of my arms and then concentrated on rubbing one arm at a time. I felt completely relaxed and at ease, purring my contentment when he manipulated the kinks out of the right spots.

After pouring more oil on his hands, Matt massaged my lower back, pressing above my hips and squeezing the mounds of my ass. I felt moist with need, refusing to beg as he warned I would do. I wanted him inside of me and needed him in deep, but I was not interested in giving up all of my control. As he worked, I heard low moans and groans escape his mouth.