Introducing, The Gilmore's

Frankie Gilmore pulled open the door to Luke's Diner, making a beeline for the counter. She pulled her gloves off and rubbed her hands together, bouncing slightly, trying to get the feeling back into her body.

"Need something, Frankie?" Luke's low voice called from over his shoulder, not bothering to look up from whatever he was doing.

"Coffee, please!"

Luke sighed, turning around to face the sixteen-year-old who was smiling and batting her eyelashes. "You know coffee stunts your growth, right?"

"Good thing I'm not growing anymore."

Luke rolled his eyes as he went to fill up a cup for Frankie.

"Hi."

The girl turned to look at a man sitting next to her. "Howdy."

"You from around here?"

"Lived here my whole."

"Nice. I've never been through here before. I'm Joey."

"Good for you, Joey."

"What's your name?"

"Not interested." Frankie gave the man a sarcastic smile and grabbed the cup from Luke as he returned. "You, Luke Danes, are sent from the Heavens." She turned and sat down at the table her mother, Lorelai, was already sitting at.

"Was he hitting on you?"

"Who? The moron? Yeah." Frankie took a large sip from the mug and closed her eyes, warmth filling her body once again.

"Shameless. Men are shameless. And apparently can't tell when someone's underage."

"Did he hit on you, too?"

"Oh, yeah. 100%." Lorelai shook her head and took a sip from her mug just as Rory, Frankie's twin, walked through the door.

"Hey, it's freezing," she said, sitting down next to Frankie and dropping her backpack on the floor.

"Oh, what do you need? Hot tea? Coffee?" Lorelai asked her oldest.

"Lip gloss."

"Why do you need lip gloss?" Frankie asked. Rory just shrugged.

Unfazed, Lorelai pulled out a makeup bag. "I have Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Toasted Marshmallow."

"Anything in there not resembling a breakfast cereal?" Rory asked, slightly disgusted.

"Oh, can I have the Vanilla?" Frankie reached over and started rifling through the bag to find the lip gloss.

"Yes, and yes." Lorelai pulled out another makeup bag. "It has no smell, but it changes colors with your mood."

Rory furrowed her eyebrows. "RuPaul doesn't need this much makeup."

"Well, you're crabby," Lorelai retorted.

"I'm sorry. I lost my Macy Gray CD and I need caffeine."

Frankie gasped. "That was my Macy Gray CD!"

The twins mother pulled out the CD from her seemingly bottomless bag. "I have your CD."

"Thief." Rory reached for the plastic square but Frankie swatted her hand away.

"You're not taking my CD again."

Rory sighed, crossing her arms over her chest and sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Thank you, mom," Frankie smiled and plucked the CD from Lorelai's grasp.

"I will get you," the older woman said as she placed her hand on top of Rory's, "some coffee."

"I'll come, too, I need a refill." Frankie stood up and followed her mother to the counter.

The duo stood in front of Luke, mugs in hand, giving him their best innocent smiles. He was not amused.

"What? It's not for me, it's for Rory, I swear."

"This is for me though," Frankie chimed in, shoving her mug towards Luke.

"You're shameless." Luke's monotone voice struck a chord with Lorelai, however.

"Look, Officer Krupke. She's right at that table, right over there." She turned to point, but saw Joey standing in front of Rory. "Agh. He's got quite a pair, this guy."

"Who?" Frankie asked, turning around once Luke had filled her mug. "Oh, gross."

The pair returned with full mugs as Joey fed Rory the same lines he had fed them.

"Yeah, I've never been through here before," Joey said as he leaned against the table.

"Oh, you have, too." Lorelai was not amused. Frankie stifled a laugh as she rounded the table and sat back down.

"Oh, hi." Joey stood up and looked at Lorelai.

"Oh, hi. You really like my table, don't you?"

"I was just, uh..." Joey stuttered, unsure of what to say.

"Getting to know my daughter," Lorelai said as she placed the mug in front of Rory. "Daughters, actually. Both of them."

"Howdy," Frankie grinned over her coffee mug.

"Are you our new daddy?" Rory asked jokingly.

Joey backed up slightly. "Wow, you do not look old enough to have a daughter. No, I mean it. And you two," he turned and looked at Rory and Frankie, "you do not look like daughters."

"That's possibly very sweet of you. Thanks," Lorelai said sarcastically. Frankie and Rory smirked.

"So...daughters."

Lorelai nodded, hoping this man would leave them alone.

"You know, I am traveling with friends," Joey said, gesturing over his shoulder.

"They're sixteen."

"Bye." Joey and his friends scrambled out of the diner as fast as they could.

"Drive safe," Frankie called after them. The three girls laughed as the door shut behind them.