T H R E E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

After An Hour Of Explaining of what 'the red card' is, Jennie was taken aback.

“No, but isn't that too far?” The girl sighed in disbelief.

“I know, but, Jen, please don't tell this to Tia”
The older sibling pleaded the younger one.

“Have I ever told anything to Tia, that might get you, me or both of us in trouble?”

“No”

“So, I'll take my responsibility of saving your ass from getting kicked off”

The other 3 boys chuckled.

“But, come to think of it, haven't your classes already started?” The younger girl gasped.

“Don't worry, we don't have a class now” Kavin said.

'Lie'

Jennie thought.

........

“The first one, Thyme --- Akira Paramaanantra, the handsome heir of the Parama Group, No. 1 real estate group in Thailand. He is the only son of Roselyn Paramaanantra, along with his oldest sister and youngest sister. With his swag, cool and tones of money, many girls can't help but fall for him.”

“He is good at sports and school, overall perfect” Uncle Ga said astonished

“He must've made his way to good grades. He spends his days playing and not doing classes. He's maybe good at sports, but he's cruel. I really want to know, how he spends his days drunk in power and what it takes to clean up the mess he'd create.” Gorya argued with him as he gave her a look.

“Ok, next. They say, any girl who likes to party would know him. MJ --- Methas Jarustiwa and his cool bad-boy look. His family is the largest owner of entertainment venues and places. You may bump into him in some well known posh place.” He chimed in MJ's handsomeness.

“Not only posh places, his family does plenty of shady works. He's got men's following him all around. He is a mafia.” She argued again.

“I'm not giving up” He argues back.

Then he told all the features of Kavin and Ren, but Gorya butted him off saying that Kavin is a playboy and Ren is the only human among them.

“Ok, now it's the person who made F4, F5. Jennie Paramaanantra. The youngest child of Roselyn Paramaanantra. She is a worldwide known, plus one of the Richest self-made model in the world, alongside with Lisa, Lalisa Manobal, but Jennie is Richer. She is a down to - earth girl and also has helped out the poor many times. Not only that, but she is quite, but is also savage. She is given the title of human Chanel as she always wears them. Has an eye rolling issue and her biggest fear is sudden loud noises, and jump scares. She is mostly close to Thyme than their sister Tia, and could do anything for him. Most close to Kavin and MJ in F4 and sees Ren as a brother.” He said with a victory smile.

“She is different from them.” Said Kaning.

“Yeah inde-”

She was butted off by someone opening the door of the flower shop. As they saw who it was, they gasped.

“Hello” Jennie said.

“H-how may I help you, miss Jennie?” Uncle Ga said trying hard not to stutter.

Indeed, she looked beautiful as ever.

“Ho hi, I'll like to have a bouquet of pink roses and lily, a big one” She smiles.

“I'll help you with that” Kaning walked away.

“Oh, I remember you, today you threw a fist with my brother.”

Uncle Ga widened his eyes.

“Yeah, sorry for that”

“Look, you don't have to be sorry, ok. That brat needed that, after he ditched my calls, I was planing to kick him. By the way, I'm Jennie”

“I'm Gorya, Thitara Jundee.”

“You're in which grade?”

“I'm in class 1—A.”

“Oh, that's also mine and Lisa's class”

Kaning came back with the bouquet.

“It's was actually good that we already had a bouquet ready, or you had to wait for at least half an hour” Gorya said.

“I am lucky, I see.”

Jennie paid but a little extra.

“That's too much!” Kaning exclaimed.

“No, no. After all, you deserve it. You work so hard and it's also gorgeous"

“Thank you” Uncle Ga said.

“And may I know your name? You're gorgeous"

“I'm Kaning and you're way prettiest than me, and he's uncle Ga”

Jennie slightly bowed her head

“Oh, it was a pleasure to meet you. I'll come again to get more pretty flowers and Gorya, see you around”

She left.

“She's really down to earth” Kaning said.

“YOU THREW A FIST WITH HER BROTHER!”

Uncle Ga yelled at her.

After the doorbell rang, Mrs. Manobal opened the door.

“Oh my baby, Jennie is here. Come in” She said, they got inside, and she hugged her as Jennie handed her the flowers.

“Oh my, it's so pretty”

“Not as pretty as you, aunt” Jennie said.

“Yah! Stop buttering my, mom!” Lisa said.

“Ok, as Miss Manobal says” Jennie said dramatically.

“Say whatever you want, but I'm the one who is going to get the one million dollars" Lisa said.

“You guys made a bet again?” Mr. Manobal said as he came in.

“Oh hello uncle, and yeah, we made another” Jen said as they sat down at the dining table.

“But isn't it usually hundred thousand or something like that?" Mrs. manobal says as she serves Jenlisa.

“This time, It's a critical one"

Both the parents giggled at Jen's comment.

“It's whoever is going to get a boyfriend first is going to give the other the money” Lisa said

“You guys are ridiculous” She chuckled

“Ok so dig in"

_______________________