T W E N T Y - S I X

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

The silence was hugged the air.

“Does Thyme know that you're actually staying with me instead of Lisa?” MJ asked, looking at the girl beside her. Breaking the silence.

She nodded softly.

Whose brother would let their sister spend a night at their boyfriend's house? At least Mr. Akira won't and Jennie knew that really nicely.

“The main thing that we went on a double date but Ren and Lisa didn't realize that,” Jennie giggled softly.

Both of them knew that there was actually going something between those 2.

“But Kavin" MJ started

“He saw Mona” Jen sighed. Even though she wasn't in Thai at that time, but she knew how much kavin liked Mona.

“He said he's okay”

MJ stood up, trapping the girl between his hands.

“Oi! What are you doing?" She asked as he let out a sheepish smile.

“The thing for which your brother doesn't want me to spend a night with you”

He softly pushed her on the bed, hovering her and locked his lips with her.

And no, in the other hand, Ren and Lisa were actually becoming a thing, as Lisa may or may not have confessed to Ren, and he might've accepted it.

And Jennie guessed it right.

Rosalyn wasn't someone who'll sit and watch, but she'll take part in the drama. The worst of all, she took Gorya's house and labeled it as a land of the Parama group.

Lisa did want to move the girl in with her but uncle Ga insisted Gorya to stay on the top floor Of Maytee 'O' Garden and after a lot of nagging, she said yes. So, F5 along with Lisa, Gorya, Kaning and Uncle Ga, they turned that room into a livable place. They did achieve impressive results on decorating, though.

After that, all of them took plenty of selfies with the peace sign and the finger heart sign etc.

Jennie excused herself as she got a call.

The call was actually from her manager and in between the call, he was having mixed feelings. She was happy that Porsche wanted to collaborate with her, the JennieRubyJane, her Instagram name. And somewhat sad as she has to leave the others for a year. She ended the call with a sigh.

“I don't know what to do” She turns to Lisa as she was eavesdropping her conversation. Lisa let out a sheepish smile.

“So, what are you going to do?” She asked.

“Idk. It's a great opportunity, you know. And I think I'll go, maybe, and you don't have to follow my trail” Jennie snorted at the end.

“And another thing, me and Ren are dating” Lisa let's out as it was now Jennie's turn to smile sheepishly. She knew this will actually happen.

“Ik. My intuition told me” She giggled, earning a glare from the manobal girl.

“So, this is the end of JenLisa!” Lisa cries out.

“How weird that people made us gay” Jennie snorted

“Lesbian actually” Lisa corrects her

“Whatever”

They went back to the group.

This wasn't right. Nothing was.

Gorya dated Thyme for money?

That's not the truth.

There was Jennie, hugging her crying brother, comforting him.

“Why? Why did she do that to me?” He yelled in her embrace, making the girl cry.

It was true. No sister can see their brother cry.

After she made him sleep, she walked outside the room, and she started to cry. MJ quickly embraced her.

“I know Gorya can't do this”

“We know that Jen, calm down”

“Can you guys look after Thyme for me? My flight is in a week and I can't just not go because I already gave them my word and I can't let Thyme be like this” She cried. They know that what place Thyme has in Jennie's heart, and they couldn't deny that.

“Don't worry, okay? We'll be with him” Ren assures the girl.

“Just make sure that he doesn't become the old Thyme again”

What they heard was right. Gorya went back to her parents in their village house.

Everything happened quickly.

And

Jennie, who boarded the plane to Korea and won't be coming back for a year.

________________________