T W E N T Y - F I V E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ  ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

“Wow! Bro, you're really love sick! Lisa did say the truth” Jennie stated as she found out that Thyme, 'kidnapped' Gorya

“Jennie, the doctor said you need to rest” He stated annoyed

“I'm going”

“Or Ahh- I should call MJ." He spoke in his amused teasing tone but got a hard kick on his knees by Jennie.

“Fuck you, Asshole” She hissed. “I'm going out of this house” She stated.

“Why?”

“I want to give some privacy to you and your girlfriend” She stated with a corky smile. But Thyme did charge towards her, but she pointed her index finger and held it against his forehead.

“You stay with your 'girlfriend', I'll go with my 'boyfriend'. Bye” She walked away.

Gorya did become the maid of the Parama mansion. Everything was going great until Lita stepped in with her luggage.

“I got orders from Ms Rosalyn”

Upon hearing her words, Jennie stepped forward as she just come back home. She stood in front of Lita

“I don't know whether she gave you permission but, I'll make sure that my brother doesn't make any dumb Decision. The same goes to you Lita, just think of it, once?” Her tone ended up softly at the end.

“Jennie” Thyme called out softly. She sighed.

“I'll be in my room” She walked away.

In the end, Lita did call off the engagement. As she was in the airport, along with Ren, Kavin, MJ, Jennie and Lisa. Both Jen and Lita did make peace in the end.

Finally, all their shit came to an end.

Gorya was carried to Thyme and both Thyme and Gorya did make up but, the way Ren was looking at this specific girl, was unnoticed by all, including Ren himself as he was still blinded by the curtains.

_________________________