F I V E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 ʟɪɴᴇ○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

AS SOON AS SHE HEARD the knock on the door, she pulled in the maid inside her room.

“I'm sorry if I startled you" Jennie apologized.

“Don't worry miss” The maid assured the younger girl

“Well, is the evil CEO here? I mean, Ms Roselyn?”

“She's not here. But I came to call you cause the other guys, as if in Mr. MJ, kavin and Ren are here”.

“Ok, then I'll go down”

The maid left.

“Good morning kids”

Jennie said as she walked down.

“The real kid in here, is you” Kavin snorted.

“Right because you're a grandpa”

The other 3 guys chuckled at Jennie's remark. She sat between MJ and Kavin.

“But still, I want to know, MJ, really didn't even have his first kiss? I don't even have a bit of hope that I'd get to see Thyme's girlfriend in the future, because of how stubborn he is. And Ren, leave him” Jennie said.

“Yeah, it's true, he hasn't even had his kiss” Ren said.

“Ren, can you look over Jennie today?” Thyme asked, and he answered with a nod.

“You guys are ridiculous, Ren !”

Jennie exclaimed as she saw Gorya being taken away in a video of the kocher group chat

“Now, tell me, WHERE THE HELL IS THIS STADIUM??!”

The younger girl burst out on Ren.

“Let's go then”

“Things that are not placed correctly need to be disposed off” Thyme said to Gorya.

He averted his gaze from her to see his sister about to yell at him. He motioned MJ and kavin to pull her to their side, which was in front of the stadium gate, which they did.

Gorya steps towards the particular Can, where, Thyme chopped and threw her shoe at. She pulled it out and wore it.

"Hey, are you going to wear that trash? OI "
But as soon as he finished, he was met by a hard kick on his stomach. He fell hard on the ground.

Everyone was taken aback. MJ and Jennie covered their mouth and gasped, while kavin and Ren stood there shocked.

Gorya climbed over him and sat on his stomach, griping his collar.

“What are you doing?”

“What you want to see is me giving up, right? That's enough. From now on, I'll fight whatever you do. I'll never give up, not to you”  She yelled.

Thyme remained, making eye contact with her.

While, Jennie had a wide gummy grin on her face while the other guys smiled.

“Why are you smiling like that?” The boy with glasses asked the younger girl.

“She's the one, who can bring back the old Thyme. As stubborn as him”

The younger girl glanced at Kavin before glancing back at Thyme and Gorya.

“Thyme has been attacked, records this”

Jane yelled, making everyone take their phones out and record the situation.

“What are you doing here, students?"

A teacher came as Gorya got off from thyme and ran away.

“We'll take care of this, professor.” Ren assured him as he walked away.

“What are you waiting for? The movie is over. Are you standing here to rewatch it? Go away, sho.” Jennie yelled, making everyone leave immediately.

F5 walked over to their other member. Ren helped Thyme up as he held his stomach. Suddenly, Jennie's phone rang.

“You brought it up on yourself, so deal with it.”

She said as she answered her call

“Ah, yes Mr. Min” She said in Korean and walked away.

All the guys sighed, leaving Thyme. They know it by now that Jennie is really annoyed and could beat anyone up.

_______________________