T W E N T Y - O N E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

“Did Lita go home?” Kaning asked.

“Not possible, I'm still full of energy” Lita said as the other 2 poor boys groaned.

“These two guys are so boring. They're no fun at all!” Lita whined.

“This is the reason I said stay cautious” Jennie whispered to the boys as Lisa shifted her laughter.

“Gorya, Lisa, Jennie and kaning, let's go out. Find something fun to do-” She was cut off by Jennie's phone ringing.

“Ah” She went into a corner as the others waited for her to finish.

“Ok, and?” She asked over the line. “Okay” She hung up.

“I doubt that I can hang out. And” She held MJ's hand.

“I'm taking him with me” She said as she pulled the long-haired boy out.

“Look's like our ship has finally sailed” Both Kavin and Lisa fist bumped.

MJ and Jennie walked towards his bike.

“Lucky thing, I have an extra helmet today” He smiled as he gently made her wear it. It was the same as his, but with black and red color.

“I've already made some reservations. The call was about that” Jennie stated.

“Okay, hop in” He said as they hopped on. Jennie wrapped her hands around his waist.

“Hold me tightly, okay?” He states as she tightens her grip on his waist and drove away.

“We've a reservation under Jennie Parama" Jennie pointed out to the receptionist.

“Oh yeah. This was please"

They both were led to a private dining room.

“What'll you take, sir and ma'am?” A waiter asked.

“We'll take this, and this” Both MJ and Jennie pointed out the food from the menu.

“Okay, anything else?”

“If we need anything, we'll call you”

“Okay”

He went out, shutting the door behind him.

“So, it's our 3-day anniversary of our relationship” Jennie stated.

“I know. I've actually gotten something for you” MJ stated as he reached out to his pocket and brought out a midnight blue box. He handed that to Jennie. She opened it, revealing a neck chain with a butterfly pendant.

“It's so pretty!” She squeaked.

“Flip it” She did as he said.

'M&J' was engraved

“Wow! I didn't know that both our first initials would make MJ”

“See, we're bound to be. Let me help you with that” Saying that, he stood up. He walked behind her as she moved her hair to the side and handed him the Neck piece as he secured it. He moved in front of her and kissed her.

The kiss lasted for 4 seconds but was still capable to giving Jennie Butterflies all over her stomach. He sat back down.

“I would've given you a ring and already proposed you to marry me, but you're still under aged and I want to do it in a big way. And Thyme obviously won't let his sister marry me so soon, so, yeah”

Blood rushed to Jennie's cheeks.

The food came.

“Should we tell this to Lisa? Or Ren? Or Kavin?” MJ asked.

“I've to already give Lisa a million dollars, so it's better we don't tell her now. As for Kavin, he's engulfed with his dating shit. Maybe, we can tell Ren, but not today. He can, maybe, persuade Lisa” She stated as she took a bite.

“Lisa?”

“He likes her, and he told that to me by himself”

“Wow!”

___________________________