T W E N T Y - N I N E ➷ E N D

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

Tears dripping down from her cheeks.

“How can you even do that to me? After our relationship for 5 years? How the hell can you cheat on me?” She yelled.

“You know, I just got bored with you” He said with a plain tone, earning a scoff from the younger girl.

“Bored? What didn't I do, huh? I loved you unconditionally and you just-” She slapped his straight across his face.

“Asshole”

She somehow walked away. Then.........

“CUT! Good Job, Ms Jennie. This commercial would be a hit!” The director chanted as she slowly smiled.

The director let off everyone, including Jennie.

She quickly got out of her shoot clothes and then wore her clothes and walked away.

She walked out to see him, waiting for her, leaning against the car door

“MJ” She called out his name as the two hugged each other.

He opened the door for her and made her sit inside.

It was his habit to open the door for her when she steps inside the car, and then run out of the car and open the door for her when she gets out.

A perfect description

Princess treatment.

And also by her Mafia boyfriend. Bonus!

They have been dating for 6 years now. Five years earlier, Jennie didn't actually forgive Rosalyn for a hot pot. She literally made her run all around the mall, which she would never do.

“How was work?” He asked, pulling her in for a kiss.

“Metric” She stated as he started the car.

“I don't know what happened, but Lisa and Ren asked us to go to their shared penthouse. It's urgent” MJ spoke, grabbing her thighs with his free hand.

“Urgent? Is she pregnant ?” She spoke in a confused tone.

“But they aren't married” He spoke in an obvious tone.