S I X T E E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

After a nice greeting session, Ren started to speak.

“Thyme”

The boy looked at the taller one.

“If you don't mind then, I'm taking your sister with me”

“Right now?”

“Yeah”

He started to pull Jennie.

“HEY! NOBODY ASKED MY PERMISSION!! WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME?” Jennie kept on yelling as Ren was pulling her to the rooftop.

“Will he push Jennie off the roof?” Lisa asked.

“That's the last thing, Ren would do to Jen” Kavin replied.

“Sheesh Ren! What's wrong with you?” Jennie said, as she was resting her hands on her waist, breathing heavily.

“I'm sorry”

“You're forgiven. Now tell me, why did you drag me up here?” She asked.

“Well I liked Gorya and I wanted to get over her, so I was in hiding”

“Are you fine?” Jennie asked.

“Happy to say I'm over Gorya!”

Jennie smiled and hugged him.

“You know, you'll get someone better. A better half” Jennie said, making the boy smile.

“So, is Thyme really dating her?” He asked, making the younger girl roll her eyes.

“Is it that bad?”

“Too chaotic” She answered.

“But do you think you like someone?” He asked.

“Me?” She pointed a finger towards her.

“I don't even know how it feels to like somebody” She answered. She never had a crush on anyone in particular except for Kai, who was her celebrity crush.

“Like suddenly your heartbeat will rise, you'll blush, and get nervous for nothing” He stated.

Jennie's memories traveled back to earlier in the morning. How MJ made her heartbeat increase.

“NO! THAT'S NOT HAPPENING” She yelled, walking out of the roof.

'Don't tell me I've feeling for MJ! Yah heart! Are you seriously going to betray me?' She thought, walking out while Ren did sense something fishy.

Lisa, Jennie and Gorya were in the lecture room.

Jennie sat in between them.

“Did something happen to your phone?” Jennie whispered to Gorya as she was shaking her phone.

“It broke down last night"

Both Lisa and Jennie were staring at Gorya.

“Announcement miss Thitara Jundee. Come meet me at the back of the hall now!”

At this announcement of Thyme, Jennie and Lisa were looking at Thyme with a done face, whereas Gorya rolled her eyes and looked up.

“It's you. Did you forget your name? Why are you looking up? The teacher is waiting for you. Quick”

Jennie made a questioning face at Thyme.

“Miss Jennie Paramaanantra and Miss Lalisa Manobal, have fun” He said in a taunting tone, making Lisa roll her eyes and Jennie to sink back in her seat.

“Thyme has officially gone nuts”

Kavin whispered to Jennie.

“Do the meow meow, and then I'll go” Thyme stated

“Fine!” Gorya said from the other side of the phone.

“Meow meow!”

That's it, everyone bursts into laughter.

“This is legendary." Kavin stated.

“So now Thyme is using these kinds of tactics” Lisa stated

“Yup”

“Ok so this weekend we're going for a double date. See you later” Thyme said as he hung up the call”

“What happened?”

Jennie ran her hand through her hair.

“Me and Thyme got into a fight”

“Where's your phone, though?”

“I left it at the flower shop”

Jennie sighed.

“So, what's going to happen now?” Lisa asked as she sat down.

“Don't know, he still thinks I'm into Ren. He might get into a fight” Gorya stated.

“Me and Lisa should be going to school tomorrow but, we have some meetings with our brands. You have to take care of things gorya" Jennie explained.

“Right, I should”

“What do you mean?”

Lisa darted her face towards Jennie.

“You mean that Thyme just said that Ren is out of F5?” Lisa said that into her phone.

“What the fuck do you mean?”

“Okay I'll tell that to Jennie”

The call ended.

“What actually happened in these 2 days?" Jennie asked.

“Well Thyme and Gorya got into a fight. And he is suspecting Ren and called him off F5. He called Kavin and MJ outsiders and said that he will see to them today at Köcher stadium” Lisa explained, making Jennie exhale a sharp breath.

“I really think the name asshole suits him. He would never think twice”

Jennie's phone suddenly rang.

“It's gorya"

                 ________________________