S I X

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

The NEXT DAY, THE HOT TOPIC on Twitter was Thyme getting kicked. Some were by her side, while some were hating that fact that he got kicked.

As soon as Kavin took Ren in the frame, as the girls were talking to him in a video chat, Ren raised his hand and ended the call. On which, Kavin was annoyed.

“Ren, you did this again. Again”.

He said snatched his sketchbook from Ren.

“You're taking this too lightly. The clip of Thyme being kicked has been shared widely”.

The long-haired boy said as he sat down. He threw his phone towards the boy with glasses.

“See”

“The clip only shows Thyme being kicked, not when he's messing with her. In the end, all the people will attack that stupid girl, Gorya" Kavin said.

“Look carefully”

As MJ said that, Kavin noticed that most of the people were on Gorya's side.

“So” Kavin threw back MJ's phone to him, “thyme can solve this”

“ That's what I am worried about, Look, I haven't been able to contact him” MJ shows his texts with Thyme. “I have no idea how Thyme is going to handle this.”

“Ren, what do you think?” Both the guys averted their gaze towards the older boy.

“How do you say 'how are you' in Korean?”

Both the boys breathed loudly as it showed they were annoyed and went back to their phones. But there was some chaoses in the cafeteria, but they didn't bother to look down.

“What about Jen? She might know something” Kavin said.

“I called Jennie in the morning to see if she wanted to come with me because Thyme being that stingy brother, won't give her a ride” Ren said as the boys looked at him.

“What did she say?” Both of them said in unison.

“She said that she haven't talked to him last night because, she was having countless calls, and she didn't know whether he'll come to school or not.”

“But where is she now?” MJ asked.

“She's not in the parama mansion, she is in Manobal mansion as she's going to pick up Lisa and come together”