F O U R T E E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

K

avin took some photos of the printed photos which were on the wall. MJ was peeping to see what kavin was doing. Whereas, the two girls had 2 photos in their hands. Lisa suddenly ripped one of the photos.

“I can't believe it! How can someone go so down? Leaking someone's photos?” Lisa yelled out of frustration while Jennie ran her hands through her hair.

"Whoever did this, thinks that we'll look at Gorya differently because of this” Kavin explained it to the girls.

“But why would somebody go this down?” MJ sighed as he said this.

“Maybe, that person doesn't like the fact that Gorya is with us or Thyme dating her” Jennie said.

“Do you think, for a fact, that it's miss Rosalyn?” Lisa asked.

“She would've thrown money on Gorya's face” Jennie told her.

“Miss Rosalyn would also not do anything cheap like this” MJ finished her off with a sigh.

“This got me more eager to find who's behind this” Kavin said with a serious tone.

Both Lisa and Jennie looked at Kavin with a done look. They were standing in the lounge of the private club. Three looked at Gorya and Kaning who were standing, talking to a guard.

“Take care of them.”

This made both the younger girls glare at him.

“I thought I was going to give a hand to the guards” Jennie huffed.

“Do you think your brother will leave me alone? If anything happens to you, he will skin me alive. And you are both still minors and I, never thought to take you inside.” Kavin smiled innocently.

“Asshole” Lisa hissed.

“I'm off”

He walked towards Gorya and Kaning and talked to them, and walked away.

“I'm not hungry”

Their stomach made a growl.

“Looks like we're going to eat something” Lisa said, to make the 2 girls jump.

“Hey Lisa, you scared them” Jennie looked at her.

“Sorry if I scared you. So, let's go and eat”

“But-”  “No buts, let's go”

Jennie cuts Gorya off while both the girls dragged the other two.

“So, kaning right?” Lisa asked as they got inside the car.

“Yeah, but where are we going?” Kaning asked.

“We're going to Lisa's house right now, and we'll drop you two off later.” Jennie said.

"But there is no need, P' Jennie.” Gorya protested.

“Drop the formality and we're going.” Jennie said.

“Atleast we won't bite” Lisa smirked.

Lisa rang the bell and was greeted by Mrs. Manobal.

“Aww, my baby Jen is here!” She hugged Jennie.

“Mom, I'm also here”  Lisa sounded offended.

“Oh yeah, and these 2 are Gorya and Kaning. The one we talked about” Lisa said.

“Oh come in girls”

They all walked in.

“Are you scared of cats or dogs?” Lisa asked both the young girls.

“No” They both said in unison.

“Ok then”

“KAI, KUMA, LOVE, LILI, LUCA, LOUIS, LEO, LEGO COME HERE” Lisa yelled.

Then, 3 dogs and 5 cats came running towards Lisa and Jen. They kneeled and let their dogs do whatever they wanted.

“Woah!” Both kaning and gorya gasped.

“Well I kept the names of my cats and Love over my name. Like my Name Lisa or Lalisa starts with 'L' so I kept their names like that” Lisa explained.

“What about Jennie?” Gorya asked.

“Well Kuma is the Japanese term for bear. As he looks like one, I decided to keep his name like that and about Kai---” Her voice trailed off.

“She had a crush on a K-pop idol of the group EXO whose name was Kai and named Kai after him” Lisa finished.

“It's a shame that those 2 didn't date” Mrs. manobal said while serving.

“Well when I met him, I found he was nowhere my type, so, I got over him”Jennie shrugged. “ But what about kaning? Do you have someone?”

“Oh, I have a boyfriend”

“Woah!” Lisa and Jennie gasped at the same time.

“It's only me and you then” Lisa hugged Jennie, despite them sitting on a chair a bit far.

“And my house is literally a zoo” Jennie chuckled at Lisa's words.

“I think you should come to our hanging out location now” MJ said over the phone.

“Where are you currently?” Lisa asked as MJ called Jennie, and she kept it on speaker.

“Both me and Kavin are on our way. We need to find the person behind this”

“We'll be on our way”

Saying this, Jennie hung up the call.

_________________________