N I N E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

THE SIBLINGS CAME down by the stairs hand in hand and took everyone's attention.

At this point, both noticed the other F4 members with Lisa.

They walked towards the stairs and MJ held his hands towards Jennie.

She laughed slightly and extended her hand.

"What?"

He held her hands and kissed it.

"May I?" MJ asked, looking at her.

She intertwined her hand with his and walked down.

"Is it only me or MJ and nini look good together?" Lisa asked Ren as they were standing a bit far.

"I had that feeling too"

Both glanced at each other and smiled.

Even though Lisa was famous and rich, her family was one of the family who came in the top 10 richest families in Thailand. Owning over 10 hotel chains across Thailand and being one of the famous restaurants in Thai.

MJ and Jennie walked down and stood near Ren and Lisa. Then Kavin came and handed Jennie a drink which was in a champagne glass, alcohol-free.

"You know, your flirting skills won't work with me"

"At least once, go with the flow"

The guy with glasses snorted.

"AH! My baby is looking so sexy!" Lisa adored Jennie.

"Aww, you don't look bad yourself, miss Lalisa.

The boys looked at them with disbelief. But then they heard some commotion outside near the pool. They walked outside and Thyme was nowhere in the sight.

Just then, Jennie and Lisa noticed Jane pushing a dirty plate on Gorya.

Ren walked towards Gorya and handed her, his handkerchief.

"What's happening?" Jennie asked.

"It was an accident! I haven't seen you tonight, you look beautiful as ever P'Jennie and also P'Lisa" Jane exclaimed.