T W E N T Y - F O U R

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

G

orya slowly opened her eyes. She looked around to find an unknown place, and tied up. She struggled but still can get off the red rope she was tied to.

Furthermore, she looked to her left to see an unconscious Jennie, also tied to a chair.

“What are you doing?”

“How can't I change my mind at this point? It's nonsense”

Talay yelled at Gorya as both of them looked at their side as they heard some shifting.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes. She looked to her side to see Gorya tied up and Talay sitting in front of them.

“What's going on here?” She squeaked, struggling to free herself.

“Oh, Jennie, Paramaanantra woke up! Good morning, my lady” Talay taunted walking towards her.

Jennie froze as he started to take steps towards her. All her middle school flashbacks came to her like a flash. He lifted her chin using two fingers and made her look at him.

“You're really something, both of you, actually!” Talay laughed as he let go of the now, shaking girl. He raised his hand and slapped Jennie hard across her face.

“Hey! Leave her Talay!” Gorya pleaded as Jennie tasted some blood.

“This is the little price you've to pay for your brother”

The was some loud stomping, it was Thyme.

“Let go of Gorya and Jennie. You have no right to do this”

After a heated argument, those guys started to beat Thyme up.

Jennie's continuous cries and Gorya's pleads were echoing the whole warehouse.

Suddenly, a guy came and kicked Jennie's chair over.

“JENNIE!” Both Thyme and Gorya yelled as the same guys kicked Gorya's chair too. Thyme yelled her name out. For that impact, Jennie had a cut on her head and blood was coming out of it. She slowly passed out.

“Jennie?”

The stated girl slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry at first, but it got better.

MJ looked at her with concern. He was about to call the doctor, but she held his hand.

“Don't go”

She spoke, holding his hand. He sat back down and ceased her hair.

“I'm sorry I couldn't be there on time”

“I forgive you”

He kissed her forehead.

“I want to see Thyme and Gorya!” Jennie whined.

“Gorya has been given a sleeping pill, so she's sleeping but, for your brother, you can see him”

He helped the injured girl to the wheelchair.

“The doctor told you to rest. You injured your head, so no jumping around!” He stated bringing the girl out.

“Yes sir!” Jennie stated.

'Act along' MJ mouthed as he pushed Jennie's wheelchair inside the room

“Is this true?” Gorya asked as Jennie sniffed. Then she started to sob silently. Fake. She didn't even cry to begin with.

The other F4 members, Lisa and Kaning were shocked to see her acting skills.

“Are you pranking me? I'm not amused”

The others looked down.

“Jerk, wake up!” She violently started to shake Thyme.

“How can you do this to me? You can't just leave me like that”

Both MJ and Jennie looked at each other with a small smile.

“I haven't told you, since the first day we met, how I hate you. I have countless bad words to call you. And I haven't told you that, I love you”

The others tried hard to control their smiles.

Gorya again stated to shake Thyme, removing the white sheet, just to find him looking at her.

“Okay!” MJ started, throwing Pepsi bottles at Ren. “With the power of 'I Love You'!”

“P'Thyme has been revived from death” Kavin ended.

MJ softly handed a bottle to Jennie, opening it.

“Cheers”

But then there it was, Gorya started to hit everyone with a pillow. She beat up everyone, mostly Thyme, but when she came to Jennie, MJ stood in front of her like a shield.

“You can beat Thyme but not her” He stated. Thyme raised eyebrows and looked at both of them.

“What's actually going on between you, too?”

Lisa gasped as Thyme stated that

Panic mood on.

Both of them looked at each other. Gorya and Kaning looked confused as hell.

“O-okay. Thyme, me-”

“You two are dating. From when?” Thyme cuts Jennie off.

“The day of your birthday”

"Oh my gosh! I'm rich." Lisa chanted with joy. The others were confused, but JenLisa filled them up about their 1 million dollar dating bet.

_________________________