T W E N T Y - S E V E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

It was yet again the starting. A year went by, but it was back to the phase one. Same as how it was when she came to Thai a year before she went back to Korea. But plot twist, she had a boyfriend and was 18, running towards 19.

She got out of her private jet alone, unlike the last time when the manobal girl was with her.

The familiar yet unfamiliar scent of Thailand hugged her as her Chanel sunglasses rested on top of her nose bridge. A Chanel bag in her hands along with the dress, custom-made by them.

Unlike last time, the media knew that the youngest Paramaanantra, the collaborator of Porsche and Gentle Monster, was coming back to Thailand.

The brunette cat walked her way out of the boarding area. She walked pass some random people until she saw him.

He was there, with a bouquet of Hyacinth in his hands. He smiled upon seeing her and opened his hands for her.

She jumped and hugged him tightly.

It wasn't new news for the world. They knew that Jennie Paramaanantra and Methas Jarustiwa were dating for a year already.

He pecked her lips as butterflies erupted in her stomach after a month.

A month?

MJ visited her every month and as she was coming back this month, even when he said that he'll bring Jennie, She rejected him.

But that gesture of MJ made her fall for him even more. She loved him. Both of their love was unconditional.

He softly landed her on the ground and handed her the flowers. She gave him her gummy smile that he wants to treasure forever. She reached on her tippy-toes and kissed his cheeks as he took her luggage and handed it to the guard's by whom they were surrounded.

He took her hand and started walking. They reached to his car and he opened the car for her and after making sure that she's all settled, he hopped in the driver's seat.

“The current state” He said as he handed his phone to Jennie. “Thyme tied up on a chair unconscious and Ren and Lisa are in Gorya's village house, confronting her”

Jennie gasped at the photo. It was Thyme, tied up to a chair with a black bag over his head and Kavin, doing a peace sign beside him while taking the selfie.

“I had to rush here as your landing time was here” MJ stated, looking at the girl.

“You really did take out your Mafia side!” She gasped again like a child. MJ smiled softly as he inserted the keys to start the car.

“Ahh I Love You so much!” He groaned as he hit the gas pedal.

Ren and Lisa started dating a year ago, and it's still, unbelievable

“Oi!” Thyme yelled as they removed the black bag from his head.

Jennie moved in front of the camera and waved.

“It's been a long-time guys” She said as she stood in the corner, watching the 2 other guys confronting the tied up guys.

Near about 10 minutes later, Thyme threw his head in front, startling the other 3. He jerked his hands and freed them from the rope.

Jennie, who was leaning against the wall, straighten her posture as he stomped and stood up.

“Thyme” She warned as the other 2 males took a step backwards.

But who listened to her warning? The cow? There was no cow. But probably the air.

Thyme ran towards the 3 and jumped on then, making them fall on their butt. He then started to cry, making MJ, Jennie and Kavin laugh.

And on the other side, Gorya was crying to see this.

“Yeah, I've to be in the meeting. So, it's your duty to bring Gorya here safely, okay!” Jennie commanded Lisa and Ren over the phone.

“Okay!” They replied as she hung the phone call up.

“Everything is going to be alright now” Jennie let's out a small smile seeing Thyme, MJ and Kavin, fighting over a slice of pizza.

“You trust your brother, right?” Thyme asked softly as he held her hands. They were about to enter the meeting room.

“More than you think, Thyme”

He leaned down and kissed the crown of her head.

“I'll try to make everything right, okay? Just have a little faith in me” He stated as she hugged him.

'It's all good now'

That was the text that MJ got from Jennie.

He informed it to all as they started to walk to Thyme and Jennie.

On the other hand. Thyme and Jennie were both running towards the exit when Thyme bummed into a cleaner guy.

“Excuse me” Thyme looked at the guys. He just walked away.

Jennie held his hand and pulled him, but both halted their steps.

“The investor” Both looked at each other wide-eyed. Both of them ran towards that direction.

They reached at the lobby and then saw him, with a knife in his hand.

Both the siblings ran towards the man. As he was about to stab Rosalyn, Thyme stepped forward, but Jennie pushed him away, getting stabbed by the knife.

That man pulled the knife out of her stomach. When she was about to fall, Thyme grabbed her and sat on the floor.

No, this isn't happening. This isn't the end they planned on.

Jennie looked at Thyme with a blurry vision as she got surrounded by Tia and MJ.

With one last smile, she closed her eyes with a painful sigh.

___________________________