S E V E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

“BY THE WAY, WHO'S OLDER? It's Lisa, right?” Kavin asked.

“By age? Yup, she's older”

Jennie replied as the two boys nodded.

“Best friends! Best friends!”

Every single person in the stadium chanted.

The short-haired girl slowly pulled her hand towards her head, holding an electric razor. Thyme was staring at her. His sharp gaze made Gorya close her eyes.

“Aren't you going too far this timer, Akira Paramaanantra?”

The youngest paramaa came in the scene and spoke in an unusual cold tone which took people aback. The younger Manobal stood beside her.

“What are you actually thinking to do, huh? Bullying a girl like this?” She yelled at the boy who was holding down Hana, previously.

“It's not bullying P'Jennie.” That boy answered.

“Right! It's not bullying! Have you all ever kept yourself in this place and felt what is like to be bullied and humiliated in front of all of these shitty people? No! Cause you never felt what bullying actually is” Jennie spoke.

“It's not like you have been in this spot too,” A boy spoke and soon Jennie's dry chuckle filled the stadium.

“Right! All these things, such as, looking down on you because you are Thai, getting humiliated for being a different person, getting your head banged into your locker every single day, eating lunch in the washroom every day or starving, getting beaten up........ These which people call bullying isn't bullying for you but play time, FUCKING PLAY TIME!!!”

The whole stadium grew silent.

“Why don't you imagine your sister being in the same place as them? Ho cause you think that nothing like that happened to her! Bullshit”.

“Jen-” “Lali, not today” She cut Lisa off.

“It's not true, is it?” Thyme spoke after being silent for a while.

Jennie's eyes started to get teary.

She turned on her right to see Gorya and Hana and turned a bit more to look at Lisa. She turned again towards Thyme and didn't bother to answer his question.

“Your actions are really telling me that you're not my brother”

A tear finally escaped her eyes as she turned around and grabbed Lisa's hand before leaving.

“He made quite a mess, man. And what's up with Jennie?”

Before Kavin could say anything, MJ rushed towards the way JenLisa went.

“The show is over. Go back to your classes” Ren yelled as he saw Thyme stumbling on his steps.

Sobs filled the car. The older girl handed the younger some pilled, and the younger gulped it.

“He's not acting like my brother lili"

Jennie sobbed another time before breaking down completely. Lisa embraced her tightly and patted her back to clam her down.

“The th-thing happened to me, thyme is causing the same thing to others. I didn't mention the sexual harassment.” She sobbed even more.

But then there was a knock on the window. They turned to see MJ on Jennie's side. She detached herself from Lisa before opening the door. MJ hugged her tightly as she sobbed.

“Clam down. Look I'm here right? Everything would be fine” The long-haired boy comforted the younger girl.

Jennie's sobs slowly died down, but her whole body Weight was suddenly on MJ. He detached himself from her just to see her. . . . .

'Fainted'.

           ______________________________