T W E N T Y

Note - Brief description for this chapter ↑ in the yt video. Also spoilers are available on my yt pop and drama

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

MJ made Jennie sit in the passenger seat before popping into the driver's seat.

“Hand” He stated as the younger girl extended her hands towards him.

“You really should control your anger”

She didn't reply and stayed silent.

“Looks like I'm talking to air” MJ shakes his head as he pulled some small pieces of glass, making her hiss.

“I'm trying my best” He said as he applied some antiseptic and blown in her hand. For a brief moment, Jennie was lost in MJ's handsomeness. It was the moment that she figured out that she liked MJ for a long time.

“Done” He said as he fastened his seatbelt and drove off.

The car stopped at the driveway as Jennie suddenly started crying. She promised that she won't let Thyme end up like Tia, but now, it's the other way around.

MJ sighed and pulled the girl into a hug.

“I don't know what to do. Seriously, it's all so fucked up” She cried in his embrace.

“Shh calm down!”

“You know, she came into our apartment back in Korea” She said, sobbing.

“Your and Lisa's? Why? You never mentioned anything like that”

•••

“Lisa, go inside the room for a bit” Jennie asked her as she nodded and went inside her room.

“Well, I'll get straight to the point,” Rosalyn spoke as she sat down.

“You're not invited here. Why are you even sitting down?” The female with see through bangs spoke.

“I'm still your mother” The older female resorted.

“Mother my ass. Just get over with whatever shit you've brought in” Jennie spoke, clearly annoyed.

Rosalyn handed a file to Jennie.

“Sign these. You're not going to handle The Parama group, so those 12% shares would go to waste, right” Jennie flipped through the pages.

“It's going to be under your name. Neither Thyme's nor Tia's” She spoke in a soft voice, on the verge of breaking down but collected herself together. “I'm not signing! If the shares were going under Thyme or Tia, I would've signed these. The door is that way Ms Rosalyn Paramaanantra” She said, handing over the files.

“You surely got the stubbornness from your father,” Rosalyn said as she walked out.

As the door closed, Lisa got out of the room. The younger girl hugged the older girl, sobbing.

•••

MJ was actually taken aback. He hugged her more tightly, as if it were the only thing, he could do to calm the girl down.

“You know that, F4, Lisa, Gorya, Kaning even Uncle Ga are with you. I promise that I'll always be by your side” MJ spoke as Jennie whipped her tears.

“Always?” She asked.

“Yup! Always” He answered.

'Should I do it? It's now or never Jennie' Jennie thought as she suddenly smashed her lips on MJ's making the boy widen his eyes.

Jennie pulled back and screamed. “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??!!”

She was about to yell again when MJ pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss which now, took the girl aback. A few seconds later, she kissed him back. The kiss slowly turned into a make—out. MJ cupped Jennie's cheek with his right, and another held her nape. Jennie's both hands were tugging on his hair as the kiss heated more.

After a good 5 minutes, they broke the kiss because of the lack of air. A tine of redness was visible on her cheeks.

“Well, that was............ Why did you even kis--”

“I like you” Jennie said, cutting MJ's words. “I've been crushing on you for a long time and I thought this was a right time too--” She was cut off by MJ, kissing her again.

“I love you” MJ confessed. “I really liked you from the time I saw you. Like love at first sight. I didn't know when to confess but now” He smirks, making her a tomato. “So, you're my girlfriend, right?” Jennie smiles a bit.

“Let's keep it in between us until things with Thyme sorts out” Jennie said.

“Okay” He pecked her.

“Let's go now” She said as they both walked out of the car and started to head towards the penthouse.

But then Jennie remembered. The one million dollar dating bet with Lisa.

___________________