T W E N T Y - T H R E E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

“AHHH! I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH!”

Jennie yelled as she sat down on the couch of their school lounge. Kavin, Ren and MJ looked at her weirdly.

“She fricking kicked me out of my brother's room!”

“What?!” The three boys exclaimed.

•••

Thyme and Jennie were talking when suddenly the door of Thyme's room burst open, revealing Lita and a few guards. Both the parama siblings stood up, but then, a guard started to drag Jennie out of the room.

“HEY! LEAVE ME, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TO PULL ME? HEY!”

Despite all the yelling, she was dragged out of his room completely.

•••

“No way!” MJ and Kavin gasped.

“You know, Lita made MJ spill about Thyme while threatening to tell everyone that she's pregnant with his child” Ren stated, making MJ gasp, and he quickly ran in front of Jennie and cupped her cheeks

“You know that you're the only one for me, right?”

Both the other boys slightly widen their eyes.

“S-she also slapped him” Kavin stuttered out, he can clearly see what going on but was still confused.

Jennie softly creased both of his cheeks.

“Did that hurt?” She asked.

“No, you know that your boyfriend is strong, right?” MJ stated.

“OI!”

“NO FUCKING WAY!”

But the couple were looking at each other so lovingly, but the heavy urge of Jennie to kill Lita was high.

“If I kill someone, could you please frame it up for me?” Jennie asked.

“Sure” MJ proclaimed, kissing her lips.

“Shia! From when?”

“The day of Thyme's birthday”

MJ sat beside Jennie. To their luck, there was no one in the cafeteria.

“Just keep it down until things with Thyme sorts out, okay?” Jennie stated.

“Okay”

“Btw, do you know where Lisa is?” Ren asked.