F I F T E E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jennie's body went numb as she fell on the floor. She loved her brother more than anyone, but he was nowhere to be found, in short, 'kidnapped'.

“MJ! COULDN'T YOU BE WITH THYME? YOU LET HIM GO WITH HANA?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?” Lisa yelled.

Lisa took some pills out and gave them to the shaking girl.

“Is she okay?” Kavin asked. “Panic attack, she'll be fine”

“Guys! Thyme's calling” MJ yelled as he picked up the call.

“Thyme, Hana-”

“I know, I'm out of there. She gave gorya a red card. I'm heading to the school now. Is Jennie fine?”

“She's having a panic attack, we'll be there right now”

He hung up.

“Let's go”

Thyme carried Gorya outside the school and placed her in the back of his car.

“THYME!”

Jennie yelled as she hugged him tightly, sobbing.

“Shh, calm down. I'm here, nothing happened to me, right? Calm down” He patted her back to calm her down.

“I think I should take Jennie with me, and you should take care of Gorya" Lisa stated.

Jennie detached herself from thyme and rubbed her eyes. She walked towards the car.

“You're okay, right?”

The other sobbing girl nodded quietly.

“Thyme, take care of Gorya. We'll look after Jen”

Thyme nodded and kissed Jennie on the crown of her head.

“Take care, hmm”

She nodded as Thyme got in the car and drove away.

Jennie giggled, looking at the sight in front of her. The guys who have bullied Gorya were hung upside down in the Kocher stadium. MJ endless the call of Kavin and looked at her.

“This is what you get, assholes. This will make your small brain work”

MJ giggled at her childish behavior.

He leaned closer to her face, making her blood rush towards her cheeks, and her heart beat went crazy.

He kept a hand on her head and stroked her hair.

Not only that, but he chuckled, “Should we go inside?”

“Y-yeah sure”

He let her go and turned around.

'What happened to me? Oi heart clam down'.

She thought mentally.

“Are you coming?”

“Yeah let's go”

“Speaking of which, I'm going to announce it. Everyone listen up. No one will have any problem with Gorya. If anyone has a issue with my girlfriend, you have a problem with me. Got it?”

Thyme said, making the whole cafeteria gasp.

The 2 girls, who came to apologize to Gorya, screamed.

“You wrench, you witch, you poisonous snake” One yelled.

“That was close” The other girl said

“Dude, my brother is all grown up” Jennie said as MJ and Jennie joined both Lisa and Kavin.

“What happened to you, Nini? Your face is all red” Lisa asked, glancing at Gorya and Thyme who were bickering.

“All thanks to me” MJ said proudly, making both Kavin and Lisa widen their eyes and then smirk.

“This bastard, flirted with me!” She slapped MJ on his hand, making him hiss.

They darted their eyes below just to see Gorya beating the shit out of Thyme.

“Will they make it?” The boy with glasses asked.

“I think they'll fight every day" The boy with glassed replied as they were sitting on the railing and both the girls leaning against it.

“More trouble, huh?" The four looked in the direction from where the voice came.

“REN." MJ, Kavin and Jennie gasped.

Jennie ran and hugged him, ruffling his hair.

“I missed you so much”

“I missed you too” He says as both Kavin and MJ comes and bump their fists together.

He spotted Lisa. He walked towards her and extended it to her. She was confused but shook his hand.

“Strange” Jennie muttered but as MJ was standing next to her, he heard her.

“I feel that too” She looks at him but, for an unknown reason, her heartbeat starts to increase.

_____________________________