S E V E N T E E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

Three of the girls reached at the kocher stadium. They heard some voices inside.

“Are we too late?” Gorya asked. Jennie was too stunned to speak anything, same goes for Lisa.

“Jennie, you want to stay back? You already took one anxiety pill” Lisa looked at the younger girl.

“No, I'm fine” With that, the three walked inside the stadium.

The scene in front was an 'oh fucking fuck' kind of thing. 4 of the boys laughing. When the boys heard sounds, they turned to see the 3 girls.

Jennie couldn't take it anymore and burst into tears and started crying like a baby.

The boy smiled, coming near her, but both Gorya and Lisa became violent and started to beat 4 of the already injured guys.

In a while, Ren told everything to the girls.

Thyme started to walk near Jennie, only to receive a punch from her.

“Asshole! You really don't have a brain, right?”

She yelled at him, sobbing. Thyme tried to hug her but was stopped by her.

“You have muddy water” She wiped her tears off.

“Let's go. We don't want to be a bone in their romance” Lisa stated as she dragged Ren, MJ, Kavin and Jennie with her.

“You'll go, I'll drop Jennie off” MJ stated.

“Ok” They said as they started to walk out

“You really had to injure yourself?” Jennie asked him.

“Ask your brother and Kavin" He said as both giggled.

“Let's go to your car. At least we need to treat your wounds” Jennie said, dragging him.

After they got into his car, Jennie treated his wounds and both fell in silence.

“You know, you're sometimes so cute” He pinched Jennie's cheeks, making the girl whine.

“Shut up!” She hissed, rubbing her cheek.

“Only sometimes?” She pouted.

MJ moved towards her inch by inch. Jennie quickly closed her eyes for the closeness between them, as he smirked. Then.........

“AHH! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?."

Jennie yelled at him as he flicked her forehead.

“All the time you look cute Dumbo” MJ chuckled.

“Start driving idiot” Jennie hissed, rubbing her forehead.

“Okay~” MJ smiled to himself as he started driving.

____________________________