T E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

“It's intentional. That girl intended to kiss me” Thyme giggled.

That Statement made Jennie bang her head against the wall multiple times before letting out a cry.

“You know I really want to drown and die” She sounded clearly frustrated by the change of his behavior.

“Bullshit” Lisa glanced at thyme and rolled her eyes.

Thyme opened the yogurt and started to eat it.

“He seems to really enjoy the yogurt” MJ said, leaning on the unicorn floaty.

Jennie walked and sat down beside Lisa, both had their feet underwater.

“I agree” Kavin said, surrounded by 2 chicks.

He took another spoon full. MJ threw a ball at him. “It's all over your mouth. You messy eater, Thyme”.

Thyme then dramatically placed his fingers on his lips.

“Wow” Both the guys gasped

“He's lost all his cool” Lisa said, glancing at Jennie.

“It's been a while, Thyme. Haven't you lost that rush?” Kavin said hastily. "Oh, I forgot, that was thyme's first kiss” He added.

“It totally wasn't” Thyme argued back.

“If it wasn't, then where was your first kiss?” Jennie asked, despite knowing the answer.

“Yeah where?” Lisa crocked up an eyebrow.

Then thyme started to splash everyone with water. “It's none of your business, you don't need to know.” Everyone started giggling and after a few seconds, he stopped.

“Don't mind that. Let's talk about something important. I know what kind of person Gorya is”.

Everyone looked at him with curious eyes.

“What kind of person is she?” Lisa asked.

“She's a hypocrite. She says, she doesn't like something, but she does. She doesn't use expensive stuff and takes the bus. But she wants me to approach her. This kind of person is easy to handle. She's in the palm of my hands.” He finished his speech.

“It's good that you know how Gorya is like” Jennie said

“But do you know how you're gonna talk to Ren?” Kavin remarked.