N I N E T E E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

Chaos. Thyme moving in front of Gorya's house. Jennie moving into Lisa's house.

Her feelings grew much stronger for the long-haired boy.

Nevertheless, it was Thyme's birthday today.

"That was cool!" Kavin said, wrapping his hand around Gorya's shoulder.

"I'm sad that I didn't record it!" MJ whined.

"No adults have ever done that, except for Jennie" Lisa chanted.

"You're badass, Gorya" Jennie said, tapping on her shoulder.

"Have you seen Thyme?" She asked as Ren motions towards the front.

"Go on. Tall to him" The Aira boy stated.

"No. I'm just bringing him a gift. I'm leaving soon"

"No need to rush out" Jennie said

"You're the star tonight" Kavin stated

"How am I the star?"

"This"

Gorya yelled as Kavin suddenly picked her up. All the attention was on the group. Thyme excused himself and walked towards them. Jennie was also with him but parted when she saw Gorya and Rosalyn talking.

"Be careful" He stabled the younger girl

"Do you, have to be all dressed up?" She asked.

"Credits goes to me, for making my brother look decent" Jennie whispered to the group as she didn't want to disturb them

"You look cute yourself"

3 of the boys and both the girls were in aww.

"Happy birthday, officially" Gorya said

"Thank you. So, where's my gift?"

The younger girl shocked her head

"No?" Thyme started to struggle as Gorya won't make him see, what's behind her.

...

Suddenly, a girl fell on top of Gorya.

"This girl is Lita-Lalita Empicca, and she's to be engaged with Thyme"

*shatter*

Jennie broke the champagne glass she was holding as blood tickled down from her hands. She was angered so much now.

"How can you do this, mother? You're doing the same thing you did to Tia!" Thyme said marching forward.

A few guards came and held Thyme back.

MJ, Kavin and Lisa walked near the place where all the gifts were kept. They didn't yet notice that Jennie has done something.

"Thyme!" Both the boys yelled as they threw a car key towards Thyme as he caught it.

Did he run near them and grabbed Lita's hand? And ran in the car and drove off. Ren, who was beside Gorya was confused as hell while Jennie was dedicating all the cuss words to her brother.

MJ and Lisa facepalmed as Kavin pointed at the direction the car went on to.

"That's not........"

Kavin looked towards the Trio of Ren, Jennie and Gorya and saw Jennie's hand. By now, it was painting with her blood.

"Jennie!" He yelled. Now everyone saw what was happening in her hands. They ran near her.

"Kavin, can you drop Gorya home?" Jennie asked.

"But you-" She held up her bloodied hand.

"I've to get something done" She said, walking up to Rosalyn.

"You've finally done it. I'm impressed, Ms Rosalyn! But I'll make sure that Thyme doesn't end up like Tia"

"Are you confident that you won't end up like Tia or Thyme?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"Oh really? You know, one word to the media and Rosalyn Paramaanantra is finished?" She said in a serious tone.

"So" She walked near her and kept her bloody right hand on Rosalyn's shoulder and whispered in her ears, "Don't do anything that'll make me do something you won't like. At least you know that I'm actually the daughter of the great Rosalyn." She ended with a same mocking tone the older female used earlier.

She left a bloody stain on her white dress. Jennie was wearing a black Body cone, so it wasn't a problem for her. She walked near her group to see Kavin and Gorya gone.

"Ren will take Lisa to his penthouse, and I'm going to bring you there in my car. Kavin is going to join us after he drops off Gorya" MJ stated as the youngest nodded.

________________________