O N E

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

Two Female Walked Out of one's private jet and started to walk towards the exit. Avoiding all the media, as they would rather not get caught, as they sneaked out of Korea so no one could catch the 2 famous models and idols, they got inside the private parking lot and one went away bidding bye to each other and then........

“JENNIE” A male shouted out “Ren!” She ran towards him and hugged him.

“It's been a long time, hasn't it, miss Jennie Paramaanantra? “ Ren asked Jennie.

“Yeah, after 8 years, I am back in Bangkok. So, how's the guys? Did you tell them to wait in your house, except Thyme? And did you--” She was cut off by Ren.

“Don't worry, you have given me a work and I won't do it? “ Ren ranted out. “Yeah, now let's go”

They walked towards Ren's car and Jennie hopped into the passenger seat next to Ren. He was about to say something, but he was cut off by a phone call.

“Kavin” He picked up the call and as his phone was connected to his car, Jennie could hear their conservation

“Dude, we have been sitting in your house for the previous half an hour. Where are you? “ MJ said, annoyed.

“Shiaa!!!! Don't tell me, Ren, you are going to introduce your girlfriend to us!!! “ Kavin said as Jennie was silently giggling.

“Guys, clam down. I'll be there within 2 minutes so just chill ok "Ren said before cutting the call.

“Kavin thought that you were bringing your girlfriend with you” She said while laughing hard.

“Whatever. As a side note, how was South Korea?”

“Crap. Shooting and home, this thing only repeated every day. I became home sick.

“ But now your brother is going to annoy you”

“True” Both giggled.

“But, it feels nice. 8 years…. "Jennie said in a sad tone.

“Don't be sad. The one who is going to be so happy to see you, has to be MJ. That man nagged the heck out of us, mostly Thyme. 'When is Jen coming back and settling in Thai?' It was his only question.”

“Yeah, I missed you guys so much, big bro” Jennie's evil laugh filled the car.

“Yeah, yeah, you made me your brother and kept me at Thyme's place, I don't mind”

“Ehh, I have 2 brothers” She said out of happiness.

“Get out”

“Why” Jen asked.

“We are here.”

“Oh shoot, I didn't realise"

They both got out of the car and Ren went inside as Jennie wanted to surprise them.

“What took you so long, and who is that person who you said you'll be bringing?” The boy with glasses spoke, more like shouted. “Yeah” Followed by the long-haired boy.

“Chill guys, it's not like he has hearing issues” Jen said as she walked in.

“JENNIE”

Both the boys ran and hugged her.

“Yah! Why didn't you tell us that you were coming?” The long-haired boy asked.

“Then, would this be a surprise?” The younger girl replied.

“We missed you” Kavin said.

“I missed you guys too” Jennie replied

“Does Thyme know that you're here?” Kavin asked “no he doesn't know yet. I'm going to surprise him in köcher tomorrow.” The younger girl said.

“Don't tell me you're settling down here!” MJ said.

“Yup I am”

As she said this, the two boys hugged her again and later followed by Ren.

“Guys, I-I can't breathe.”

They let go of her.

Kavin pinched her cheeks.

“Aww, the baby is still a baby” Kavin teased her. But Jennie immediately slapped his hands away.

“OI! DON'T CALL ME A BABY!” The younger one whined as the rest chuckled.

“Jen go freshen up and get some sleep” Ren said. Jennie gave a gummy smile, “OK” Jennie followed Ren while happily skipping steps.

Both of the boys chuckled at her behavior.

.......

Next day

“Are you coming with me?” Ren asked the younger girl.

“Nope, I'm not joining today so, I'll go there by lunch to see my brother”

“Thank god” The older male mumbled.

“Did you say anything?" The younger one asked.

“No. I'll be off now” With that he ran off.

“Weird”

______________________