T W E N T Y - E I G H T

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

Sobbing sounds fill that particular floor.

Thyme and MJ, sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall behind them. Lisa on a chair crying while Ren confronting her, even when he was trying not to cry himself. Kavin, looking at the room door where Jennie was currently getting operated on. Kaning and Gorya, looking at the other's, slightly sobbing.

“This is all you wanted, right, mae?!” Tia yelled from the corner. That was going on for at least 5 minutes to count now.

The doctors came out. They rushed towards him.

“Doctor-”

“The operation went on fine, but-”

“But?”

“She's in a coma. And we really can't guarantee when she'll wake up. You can meet her after she's shifted to the normal ward, thank you” The doctor left.

No one had the right mind at this point. Lisa fell on the floor sobbing.

“She hated you but took the knife for you! And what did you actually do for her?” The others were slightly shocked to see Rosalyn, shredding a tear.

2 weeks passed by, but there was some, a little improvement in Jennie's health. Doctors did say that she can wake up any time soon.

And that day did come.

Jennie finally woke up

Nobody could describe their happiness.

Especially for Thyme and MJ. It was like they got their lifeline back.

Thyme was the first one to hug her.

They all calmed down when that one woman, for whom Jennie turned into this, came inside her cabin.

Yes, it was Rosalyn.

Jennie just looked at her but when she was about to look away, she dropped on her knees?

The doesn't sound right, but that's what happened.

She joined her hands together. “Will you give me one chance, Jennie? I know that I've been a bitch to you'll, especially you. Will you give me one chance? Just one. I'll prove you. Please. And Gorya you too?”

Jennie, not only her but the other's couldn't believe what was happening now.

Jennie couldn't think straight as she started crying like a baby. Rosalyn stood up and softly hugged her.

“Just one, okay?” She said between her sobs as Rosalyn nodded, crying.

After a while, the cooled off.

“You've to compensate” Jennie states firmly as everyone looked at her wide-eyed. They knew that Jennie can go to any extent to make her forgive others.

“All the girls, present here. I repeat all, including Kaning and Gorya. We're going to eat the most expensive hot pot on Lisa's restaurant and 'mom' is going to bear the bills"

The other Paramaanantra's smiled as she called Rosalyn 'mom' after 9 years. Yes, she stopped calling her mom after she was sent to Korea.

“Deal”

________________________