T W E N T Y - T W O

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

The multi-billionaire died.

Pakron died this morning.

Jennie harshly threw the remote on the ground.

“Hey! That's my remote, not your house's one” Lisa hissed as she read the news.

“WHAT THE FUCK? MOM! Pakron died!” Lisa yelled.

“What?” She came hurriedly and looked at the new.

*ting*

Jennie got a text.

“We've to go to the funeral. I'm not listening to any no”

Jennie scoffed now, throwing her phone on the ground.

The funeral wasn't what a person would think a funeral would look like. People were dressed up in black but, their faces and minds spoke otherwise.

Decorated with white flowers, there was, Pakron's photo.

Despite the wealth and frame he had, Jennie hated the man more than her guts. The main reason, He wanted to set his son and Jennie up for an arranged marriage.

That was the first time that, Rosalyn, didn't kiss up to his shoes. She would've, but she knew how big of a fuckboy his son was. Like father, like son. Both assholes.

No one can actually figure out how many women he has spent a night with. Yet again, he was a respectable person. I mean, he's a billionaire, after all.

After Jennie filled up F4 and the others about it, they started to hate the man.

After the greeting session, Thyme led Lita and Jennie towards Kavin and MJ. Jennie sat beside MJ as they started to tease Lita.

“What's up, my lady? Are you unwell? Get some rest if you need” MJ stated.

“I haven't worn high heels for a long time, so, my damned feet hurt”

Everyone looked at her. Jennie slightly elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to look in front and straight up his position.

“Don't go around calling others my lady. I don't like when my man does that” She whispered as he chuckled, slowly holding her wounded palm up and examining it.

“Is my girlfriend jelly?” He whispered back as she pinched him on the waist, causing him to let out a low groan.

“You sounded so sexy when you took that out” She teased, wrapping her hand around his arm and keeping her head on his shoulder.

“The smell is pretty ripe” Lita stated, causing the trio to stand up.

“We're going to help Ren's parents” Saying that, Jennie and both the guys flew away.

The silence was killing both the younger Paramaanantra, but no one spoke up. Jennie slightly touched the back of his palm.

“You know that I'll be there to hear you out, right? And I won't judge you in whatever state you're in?” She spoke up.

“Why does it feel like you're going to cry?” Their eyes meet as a tear slips from her eyes.

He hugged her. “I've no clue why you're crying. Are you on your periods?" He slightly chuckled as she punched him on his chest, crying out more.

“I hate you and love you for this reason” She stated. Jennie's period hormones are literally bullshit. To be honest, she once chased Lisa as she pissed her off.

“I want to cuddle with you and sleep” She spoke in a tiny voice. “Okay” He replied.

'Akira Paramaanantra in a relationship with Lalita Empicca'

That the news, the other F5 members and Lisa woke up to, making Jennie go nuts

_______________________