E I G H T

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

THE SOUNDS OF ALL the machines could be heard.

The 4 boys and the girl surrounded the younger girl who was lying on the hospital bed.

The door parted open, revealing the doctor.

“What happened to her doctor?” Thyme spoke in a shaky voice.

“It's a panic attack, isn't?”

All the boys looked at Lisa.

“I assume you also know that she has depression? There was something which triggered her to the core, so for that, she ended up like this. Please ensure that she doesn't go through any of these because, she already doesn't look good. I'll take my leave, Mr. Aira"

The doctor said as he left.

“What does it mean, Lisa?” Thyme asked, looking at her.

“Ask your mom that P'Thyme. You don't even know, how much she suffered for your mom, just because she sent her to Korea!”

Lisa spoke in a dangerously calm tone, remembering all the events which happened to Jennie. Trying not to cry remembering those horrific events.

“She got sexually harassed.”

All looked at Lisa, who was now on the verge of crying.

“S-she always got bullied and was told that she was the Paramaa trash, which your mother said to her by herself when she visited 2 years ago. Nini's going to hate me for telling this to you”

“I'm already pissed at you lali"

The girl who was unconscious a moment ago spoke.

MJ was the first one to rush to her.

“You're okay, right? Should we call the doctor? Sh-”

He was butted off by Jennie.

“Oi MJ, Methas Jarustiwa clam down. I'm fine. And didn't I tell you that I'll tell all of these to thyme later, miss Lalisa Manobal? “

She slowly started to sit up, but Lisa helped her.

“Yeah. Did you want to know this right, Thyme? Now listen, I was bullied, beaten up and was sexually harassed before we were homeschooled.”

She chocked.

“I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to be a burden to you.”

She finally let out a sob, while Thyme immediately hugged her.

“You were never a burden to me, you know! I always love you more than anyone in this world and I can do anything for you, you know!”

The older sibling assured the younger one.

“MJ”

MJ looked at Thyme.

“Cancel all the Red cards.”

The other boys and the two girls gasped and looked at Thyme.

“I can't see my sister in this state”

After those words, Jennie sobbed more loudly.

“Shh, it's okay I'm here, we're here with you”

A tear finally left from Thyme's eyes.

“Let's go Gorya, there is no use fighting with these people” Kaning said while pulling Gorya.

But as soon as they turned around, they were met by Ren, Kavin and MJ walking inside.

Yes, it's Jennie's welcome party. She got discharged the very morning and the party was prepared at the paramaa mansion.

The short-haired girl walked away.

“I swear Thyme, if you don't change from your hideous outfit, I'll kick you out of my party”

The younger girl glared at her brother, who was wearing a green printed shirt with a black leather jacket.

“What's wrong with it? It looks good”

“Thyme, just change” She handed him the suit she prepared for him earlier because she knew he'd mess up.

“I won't”

Then, what the younger girl did, shocked him. She pouted as if she's going to cry and sniffed a few times.

“Ok! I'm going”

The older boy sighed and left to get changed

After a while, he came out wearing a white suit with a black shirt.

“Bend down”

“What?"

“I said, BEND DOWN”

He bent immediately. Jennie fixed his hair, unlike his bed hair which he calls fashion, she did it properly. She sprayed some Gucci Cologne on him.

“Look at yourself now”

Thyme faced the mirror, stunned by what his sister just did.

“I look so sexy and handsome”

Jennie rolled her eyes.

She looked at herself in the mirror.

A perfect and elegant red cocktail dress, in which she looks like ethereal.

He extended his hands towards her

“So miss star of the night, let's go”

She placed her hands on his and they exited the room.

_______________________