T H I R T E E N

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*

•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

After getting a lecture on What will be consequences of being involved with Gorya from MJ, Jennie, Kavin and Lisa, Thyme simply shrugged off and walked away. Leaving the 4, dumbfounded.

'There's something fishy with Hana.'

Jennie thought.

...

After he rang the doorbell, Gorya came out with a broom.

“AHH” She yelled as soon as she saw thyme.

“Thyme”

“The gate was open” He said, pointing at the gate.

“What are you doing here? Go home” She said Shooing him off, but her father kept his hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, who are you, boy?” He asked.

Thyme joined his hands, greeting him.

“Good evening, I'm Gorya's schoolmate.”

“Who are your parents? What are you doing at a girl's house this late? It's not appropriate. Who are you?” Being the overprotective father, he asked him every single thing.

“I'm Thyme. Akira Paramaanantra”

“And I'm his one and only youngest sister, Jennie Paramaanantra. Gorya's classmate” Jennie, popped out of nowhere, making Thyme Startled.

“I told you to go” Thyme hissed at the smack he received right after he finished

“Are you Shooing me off? I'm offended”

'Everybody, both in the business sector and the entertainment industry, must know them. Besides ranking at the top of the list of being the wealthiest family in Thailand. Paramaanantra's fortune put the family on top and one of the richest families in the world. And Her being the supermodel, everyone knows of, setting up a good example of the rich, cool siblings.'

The TV reporter said.

Thyme pointed towards the sound.

“Yeah, that's us”

Gorya's father fell on the floor as both her mother and brother rushed outside.

“Oh my gosh”

“You're the supermodel, Jennie!” Glakao exclaimed.

“Oh no, it's nothing. And hello.” Jennie bowed a bit.

“Korea's side effect.” Thyme said, making Jennie throw a glare at Thyme.

“Why are you standing here? Come in” Gorya's mother said, pulling her father up.

“I'll come the other day. Lisa and I have to be somewhere. I came to see if gorya was okay”

Jennie pulled Gorya a bit away.

“I hope that my brother didn't trouble you much”

“Thyme is equals to trouble. I think you'd know”

“As I'm his sister. He's a big trouble sometimes, not bigger than me, of course”

Jennie let out a sheepish grin. They both parted.

“So, I'll get going now. I hope we'll keep seeing each other” Jennie grinned at Gorya's family.

“Oh yeah, just come over after school someday” Her mom smiles at Jennie.

“Ok I'll head out then” She bows and leans near Thyme to whisper in his ears.

“Make sure to have a good impression on your future in-laws” She winks at him as, that sentence made him turn red.

“Hey, it's nothing-”

“Ok then, bye”

She cuts thyme and sends a flying kiss to Gorya as she sits in the back seat of the car.

“So, what happened between you guys last night?” Thyme questioned the girls.

“Nothing much.”

“We just watched some movies, ate, and slept.”

“Oi Jen and Lisa, come here for a while.” MJ called out.

“You go inside first, we'll come later”

Thyme nodded and walked away, inside.

The girls reach out to the boys.

“Let's hit the club tonight” MJ said, making the girls narrow their gazes at him.

“We're underage”

“Right, then let's go to the dinner, Jennie promised”

“Oh yeah, let's do that”

Lisa said as they started walking inside.

The four walked in, seeing chaos in front of them. Apparently, there were photos of gorya in a bar with an old man

Thyme threw the chair across the cafeteria and walked away. Jennie was about to follow him, but MJ held her hands.

“Let him be. He needs Time”

They looked in front of them where Gorya was surrounded by numerous students who were calling her names, mostly 'slut'

______________________________________