CHAPTER 1 - NEW TEACHER?

"Nat! Dont Run You might Get hurt" Nunew grabs Nat Wrist.

"you naughty Boy, How many Times I told you To not Run" Says nunew while he's still Holding Nat Wrist.

"Sorry Jelly" Nat Stick He's Tongue Out Playfully

Nunew Is waiting for yim..

"Hey Sorry for being late Nunew, lets go Na We will be late for Our class"Yim starts to walk And Start A Conversation To Nunew

"Don't you know we have a new teacher?" Yim Says while He's reading it On Twitter.

Nunew Is Suprise. they walk quickly to school because they don't want to be late.

"jelly I'm leaving, I might be late for school bye jelly bye Yim" Nat left And went to school Nunew and nat They go to different schools Nunew is worried about nat, Nunew Wave Byebye to nat And Hug Him.

"Be careful na Jelly Love you Stay safe na, I will pick you up later"Yim and nunew They ran quickly to school,

12 minute Later

They arrived at the school, they were catching their breath from the tiredness of running. nunew took his tissue and then he wiped his sweat, he also gave yim a tissue to To wipe his Sweat too.

They went up to their classroom and it's good that they were not late. Just as they were sitting down, their new teacher entered. They all stood up and greated their new teacher.

"Wow, our new teacher is handsome and hot"Students whisper. They are all exited because of their new Handsome teacher

"Before, they didn't like the Math subject, right." Nunew said as he looked at his new teacher

"Yes, but I'm not going to lie about the handsomeness of our new teacher. I'm not going to be absent every day ahhahaha"Yim said while gossiping with his classmates about their new math teacher.

Nunew avoided the praise of his classmates and focused on what his New Math teacher was teaching.

While nunew's Math teacher was teaching, he noticed that his teacher was staring at him and he also caught him slightly grinning at him.
Nunew didn't bother his teacher's movements and focused and listened to him..

Class is over.. It's break time, yim and nunew walk to the canteen, nunew buys sweets and yim buys Chocolate and milk. They were looking for a place to sit and They started eating.

FAST FORWARD

It was getting late and at 6:20PM nunew said goodbye to yim and picked nat up from school. While nunew and nat walked. Nat stopped walking and then pointed at the candy store.

Nunew smiled and took a deep breath. they entered the candy store and he told nat to get what he wanted to eat.

"jelly I like this. can i take a lot? Of candy?"Nat said while looking at the candy And looking at new using his puppy eyes

"Okay, take your guts first. As long as you have a toothache, it's not my fault, okay" Nunew said while smiling, Nunew looked at his cellphone while scrolling on Twitter.

"Jelly im already done" Nat is so happy because he will have something to eat later when he gets home.

nunew has paid and he and nat have left at the candy store and gone home.Nat thanked Nunew and ran to his room.

nunew took a deep breath and sat on the sofa. nunew is tired. Nunew fell asleep on the sofa.Nunew woke up because someone rang the doorbell at their door. Nunew stood up and opened the door. He saw yim.

"Oh Yim What are you doing here, looks like someone is Very happy Today Huh.? What did you do?"Says nunew even though his hair is messy.

"You got accepted at your part time job!!"Yim hugged nunew even though nunew was surprised and stunned.nunew was very happy and hugged yim too.

"Let's go to the bar later"

"But you don't drink alcohol anymore, do you?" said yim Confused

"Do you like it or not?"

Yim agreed with Nunew

Fast forward Again 5555

Yim and Nunew got dressed, Yim was wearing a leather jacket and pants while Nunew was wearing shorts and a jacket.

They went to the bar and ordered some B33r.

27 Minutes Later

"Yim you look drunk, let's go home?"nunew is worried about yim because yim is different when he's drunk.
Yim answered and said he didn't want to go home yet and they drank a little more.
Nunew agree with yim and ordered one beer.While he was going to yim someone pulled in his hand and it was an alpha the alpha was giving him a dirty look.

nunew took away his hand and walked straight back to yim.But the alpha didn't want to let jim go and pulled Nunew by the waist. nunew was shocked And Nunew slapped him In accident, the alpha was already angry because of what nunew did but he let it go he tried to kiss nunew but someone pushed the alpha away nunew was shocked and wonder who pushed the alpha away..

"P'zee?!" He said in his brain

The alpha bowed to Zee and apologized and left the bar, Nunew didn't know that Zee had the strongest packs, everyone knows that he is the strongest dominant alpha.

"Professor Sorry For Disturbing You"Nunew Smiled gently while he was still thinking about what that Alpha did.nunew is shaking In fear.

"Why are you here and who are you with?"Zee looked at nunew while nunew was still shaking in fear and still disgusted about what the alpha did.

"I-I Was with yim Professor"Nunew thanked because of what Zee did to him if Zee didn't do that Nunew is in dead end.

nunew said goodbye to zee and thanked again and left And went to yim. He saw yim already asleep and lifted it up but he couldn't handle yim's weight.

"let me Help you.."Zee called his bodyguard to carry yim to the car.

"thank you P'zee But why are you helping me?"Nunew is confused Because he heard from his classmates earlier that zee doesn't care about anyone and that zee has no use for anyone except for His Packs..
Zee just told him to get in the car and wait for him. Nunew Agreed And Still scared for what happened nunew got into zee's car and hugged yim.

A little later.zee told nunew where his house was and nunew showed zee.. they arrived just in time.. nunew picked up yim and brought her in and laid him on the sofa.

"u-uhm P'zee Krub Thank you again for what you did"Nunew bow To zee And Smiled at him gently.
Zee's heart beat fast as he looked at Nunew. zee said bye and entered the car.

Nunew is still confused But He forget all of that and cleared he's mind and go up straight in his room.. and he sleep.

nunew woke up early and today is his birthday. This is the day he will know what he is.

yim and nat are already exited with nunew.. nunew entered his room and waited. He knew that he was just a normal beta but he thought wrong..

that's it for now i hope you enjoyed it sorry for the wrong grammar's😭😭💗

Share this and tell this to you're friend na Thank youuu.