Falling inlove...

In the morning

I woke up and i saw the kids is still sleeping right beside me, i smiled and i remembered everything last night i can feel my blood boiled and this time i got up to confront hyung and when i went downstairs he wasn't there so i asked the maids where have he been but they only response that he left and he didn't say anything where is he going...and i know he is just going to flirt with some girls...i just sat in the chair and i felt an ache this one is different its like...i never felt this ache in my belly i-i can feel the movements like i dont know w-what to explain but...i cant barely breath my heart beat is fast and heavy and the ache continues, the cramping and pain in my lower tummy, i closed my fist and lay my head on my arms in the table i closed my eyes and bit my lower lips as the cramps continues...While i breath heavily..i cried and whined and i cant even move my body..

***

Its been 25 minute and the cramping continued non-stop i cried so hard and my face is still in the table while my other hand is on my tummy stroking it...Until someone tapped my back i slowly looked up and it was hia, He asked me whats happening and i just cant speak..."Nhu...are you really okay..? i already knew what happend...the kids sent us everything and everyone already knew...nhu" he kept asking me and I can feel throwing up i got up and ran to the sink and starts vomitting, hia tapped my back while i vomit and after a few minute i stopped vomitting i turned around at him and hugged him tight, i just missed hugging him and i burried my face on his chest as tears is falling on my cheeks while hia's polo absorbed my tears...Hia carried me and he we went upstairs on the kids room and they we're still sleeping, he slowly put me down and placed me in the sofa and starts wiping my face with his handkerchief..."I did tried to warn you..." he whispered with dissapointed expression i just feel embarrassed i looked away and he chuckle, he touch my face with his hand and looked at my eyes for the moment and he immediately shoove his hand...he got up and he went downstairs to get something and i dont know what is it but i just dozed off...

***

i felt something tapping me on my shoulder gently and i open my eyes hia was standing there with heat pad in his hand, he really know what to do when i have cramps..he slowly placed it on my tummy and slid a few hairs into my ears which make me blushed..."thank you hia..." i whispered, he sat in the floor and starts talking to me "did dong-geun already knew that you are pregnant..? and when did this symptoms started..?" he gently asked i smiled and let out a small sigh "he still dont know..i want him to find it out by himself but it no use...and this cramps is new...like i never felt this cramps when i have nathalie and zavier..." i looked away i can hear his little chuckle and he touched my face i looked at him in the eye and i can see his gorgeous eye colors, i found my self smilling and he immediately shoove his hand away...and the thing i knew i doze off...

7 hours later

I cant barely breath, i felt a heavy head on my tummy, i open my eyes slowly and i saw my baby boy laying his head on my tummy while rubbing it while nathalie and carl playing on their ipad and Hia...he is using his laptop and wearing those glasses he look so cute!...i shoove those thoughts and i slowly sat down and zavier immediately hugged me, "H-hey baby..." I whispered  zavier just couldn't let go of me, And next nathalie and carl ran towards me and hugged me so tight, i cough and they finally let go, "dada! you sleep alot we have been waiting for you...dont forget your promise dada" i raised one of my eyebrow and she rolled her eyes and let out a sigh "remember? we are going to daddys house?" i chuckle and i nodded, "dada, i cant wait for our new baby sister or brother..! i want t-to ask you dada what would you like? a baby girl or a baby boy..?" (Poor twins doesn't know what will happen..) zavier looked at me with spark in his eyes, i touched his cheeks and response "Baby you need to wait okay? And dada dont know...I'm okay with what its gender will be, And I'll love it so much just like what i did when my little naughty twins we're born" i touched my baby boy nose and kissed him in the cheeks "baby does its still hurt..? mhm.?" i asked zavier gently he shake his head as a no and i smiled and they went back playing...hia got up and walk towards me he touch my face again until....

someone barge in the door...

thats it for today.../ sorry😭 i cant update im still take care of my upcoming story and some other things too..i want to tell y'all that i have finished all of the chapters on s2 actually On dec 26 i already finished it and i will just post it one by one or i might Maybe I should prioritize more the untouchable?