im scared.... 🔞🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

h@r$$m3nt 

violence

warning 🔞🔞🔞🔞

the unknown alpha name is logan 5555

Logan start harassing nunew :( by licking his neck and kissing nunew in the lips..

nunew cant move he's body because he is still in fear.. nunew is crying for help in silence if he can just punch this logan he will do it but he's body is like a statue...

logan keep harassing nunew and logan put he's hand on nunew's chest slowly going down on nunews member...

(i dont know i cant even type this part im mad at logan even tho im the one who is writting this 555) 

nunew is crying he's nody is shaking for real...

logan force nunew to kiss him back but nunew refuse..

"if you didn't do it you're little brother and friend yim and nat will be hurt..~"

nunew is shock when he heard nat and yim.. yim and nat is he's only family he is scared that he will loose them both but he dont have any choice but to agree...

nunew kiss back logan as he cry in disgust logan enjoyed what nunew is doing.

"well thats a goodboy.~" logan is grinning as he tried to mark nunew in the neck while nunew is still crying..

zee's pov  

Zee's hand is dirty so he went in the bathroom hearing logan and nunew he heard logan saying

"if  you didnt do it youre little brother and friend na and yim will be hurt~"

he take a peek see's nunew crying and shivering in fear he didnt know what is this feeling he had but suddenly he feels anger and hes blood boiling as logan harrassing nunew suddenly he walks to logan and pulled hes polo and punch him hard smack in the face..

back to nunew and logan

logan is shocked that someone pulled him and suddenly punch him in the face.

(desurve)

"what the fuck!!!" logan fell in and bump hes head in the hard sink he's forehead is bleeding and his nose is bleeding too..

logan looked up and see's zee with a death stare he got up and apologize and walk out of the door he stop and looked at nunew and says..

"i will be back.." logan leave the bar..

while nunew fell to the ground holding he's chest and hes facing the ground..

"Mr.chawarin are you okay?!" zee hug nunew while both of them is sitting in the tiles nunew burst he's tears and cry loud..

yim's and nat pov.

"nunew is still not here he is gone for many minute now what the hell is he even doing in the bathroom?" yim is still confused where nunew had been.

"yeah im worried about jelly can we look for him lets go to the bathroom maybe he is still in there" nat and yim goes to the bathroom and saw nunew crying hard and hugging zee..

"jelly!" nat shouts as he see's nunew crying in the floor 

"what happend sir?!" yim ask in worried tone

"someone harrass him luckyly i came in the bathroom.. but dont worry hes safe now" zee says while still shushhing nunew.

nat had a teary eye and he ran to nunew and hug him..