No more..!

Diego chuckled as he supported his wife as he walked to the sofa. They all sat down

"This is my wife he is 3 months preggy, happy now that you've seen them?" Diego said to nicolas

"Nunew right? you are so much cuter than i thought" Nicolas hugged nunew 

"U-uhm yes .." Nunew hugged back and all of them we're talking and intruducing each other while nunew kept silent while looking at the Tv "Sweetiecake are you okay now..? you dont seem look okay?" Diego said

"Oh im okay dont worry" nunew smiled a few hours ago and they all met "Oh yes im sorry we are going first because we still lot things to do" diego got up and support his lover and leonardo hugged nunew "Take take care of yourself okay?" he whispered into nunew's ear "i will.." nunew said they waved goodbye and left the house..

FAST FORWARD

"Ziaaa Baby princess come to uncle!" james smiled at nathalie who is playing in the floor with carl and zavier but nathalie looked at him head to toe and ignores james.. james was dumbfounded yim laugh at him 

"hahahha! James she hate you" yim was laughing hard and james smack him in the head "Ouch dude" yim rub his hand around his head "thats what you got for laughing and she didn't hate me she just had this damn attitude and i know who's attitude is that" james looked at Nunew and nunew was giggling "What" Nunew Looked at nathalie and called her "peanut" nathalie looked at him and smiled she immediately crawl againts to nunew and tapping his leg to pick her up Nn carried her and put her in his lap " you guys have this damn hot attitude and short tempered" yim said "hey carl baby its almoost your birthday son, what do you want for your bithday baby?" james kissed carl in the cheeks "i want a big party but you and uncle's and cousin can only g-go i-i dont want t-too much p-people" carl hugged james "s-sure baby do you want to go with us tomorrow we will go to the mall and yyou can play with your cousin" james tapped carl head gently "O-okay d-dada" Carl said while shivering "are you okay carl?" Nn said carl just nodded.. 

zavier crawled up to Nn and tapping him with those tiny finger nunew looked down seeing zavier he smiled and carried zavier also "aughhh you guys are heavy wiw" nunew kissed both of nathalie and zavier in the cheeks zee walked against to Nn and leaned for a kiss Nn giggle and the rest is looking at them "uhm we are heree..?" james said "the kids are also here P'zee.." yim covered carls eyes... "Love are you feeling okay now.?" zee sat down beside nunew and took nathalie nunew just nodded his head as a yes and turned the tv on so they can watch a movie..

The movie title "lucifer"

"His hot" james said "Kind of but scary" yim chuckle and look at his phone "Agree" Nn said and zee clear his throat nunew looked at him and giggle Nunew turned his face in the tv again and starts watching.. zee slowly slid his hand under Nn pants Nn Almost Fell in the sofa but he was able to control himself he looked at zee and whispered "H--hia stop w-we are watching n-not here" nunew said zee grinned at him and continued what he is doing and acting like nothing is happening nunew is shaking while zee insert his two finger in nunews entrance.. nunew almost moan loud but he bit his lower lip.. 

"Jelly Are you okay..? why are you shaking?" nat looked at him with confuse expression in his face james looked at them and he already knew what is happening.. "Seriously..?" he said silent "u-uhm Yim james c-can you look nathalie and zavier for a m-moment..?" nunew said zee took his finger out and nunew got up and put zavier and nathalie in the crib next to yim and james.. both of Znn went up and entered their room.. 

"Are they serious..?" yim said to james "For sure Nunew is gonna get pregnant again and this time it will be triplets.." yim smack james head "he wouldn't able to handle that stupid" 

Luv you babies thats it for now sorry for not posting i still need to focus on my studies.. but i will do my best 

FB: เมแกน ชวาริน

I will put it in the comment so you guys can copy it