HiaNhu..🔞

*mature content*

Zee pov

We have been waiting for nunew like almost an hour now and i smelled that scent again..Its so familliar to someones pheromones..i dont know who's pheromones is that but it hit me..."zee is that y-yours..?" james looked at me, i shook my head as a no we look at each other for a moment and we finally knew, its nunew pheromones thats why its so sweet...

No no...W-why suddenly making me on..? i cannot just.."Zee..." james sign me to go upstairs but i refuse "No i cant okay..?!" i lied, "No your not..! are you gonna let him suffer in pain zee..? come on" We heard Nunew's squeals and his screams, I swallowed my saliva down to my throat, ofcourse I don't want him to suffer in pain...I looked at Zavier and I asked him where his bag was, he pointed at the table so I got up to opened his bag, I dug through the bag and finally found nunew's medicine for his heat cycles.. and I know that even though that dong-geun is still helping nunew nunew still can't control his heat cycles..i took Nunew's medicine for his heat cycle,went upstairs, I opened the room and his pheromones are all over the room, my eyes widen,his pheromones is so delicious, I saw Nunew on the floor squirling in pain, I closed the door and helped him stand but he couldn't stand so I sat on the floor and adjusted his body closer to mine, and places his head through my lap, "N-nhu are you okay..? i-i got your medicine..." I breathed quickly as his scent is wrapped around my body i controlled my self as i let out a sigh, he looked at me with those pink goldy eyes,he seems like he didn't recognize me , i opened his medicine as I took a pill "nhu you need this..you know i-i cant help you.." he act like a kid, frowned he crossed both of his arms, i tried to put the pill in his mouth but he dont want to, he is so stubborn...and after soo many minutes he still didn't want to take his pills..! so i had no choice.. "you dont want to huh..?" i whispered he grinned at me as i took the pills, placing it in through my mouth and bit it, i grabbed his face looking at him for a moment, i attached our lips together as the pill went to his mouth, he swallowed it, "There..." i looked at him for a moment and remember our NC...I got up and carried him, i walk towards the bed as i gently placed him down, i was about to leave when nhu pulled my wrist and i fell into him "H-hia..you are not gonna leave me again r-right ..?" he whispered his hand we're wrapped around my neck, he doesn't want to let go, my heart beat fast as he kept whispering through my ears, "Nhu..let go.." i can control my self but this..? "i-i dont want to...i just want to hug you hia..do you know how many years I waited?! *sniff* i miss your warm hugs hia..! I-i dont want to let go.." i- is he crying..?! he cried like a child and i cant barely move, is he still in heat..? he is speaking like a drunk person..."D-do you know how much i-i miss you hia..?! *sniff* i-i do r-regret leaving you..! i want y-you hia..!" he said to me, i cant believe what is he saying right now, i looked at him and his face is full of tears, i touched his face, wiping his tears off, he looked at me for a few minute, wrapping his hand again through my neck, "n-nhu.." he kept crying and crying and doesn't want to let go.."hia..! y-you stupid! *sniff* w-why did you do that..! do you know how much I suffered from those pains..? it's not easy to survive those pains hia..! w -why did yo-" he kept hitting my shoulder as he cry, I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips, finally after so many years I can feel his lips again..i dont care about that dong-geun... i stopped our kissed to catch our breath while we both looked at each other, nunew buried his face in my neck and burst into tears again..."W-why c-cant i stop loving you hia..?" he whispered it hurt me so badly..."baby..." he looked at me as i pinned him against the bed, "Is it still hurt..?" he nodded with tears in his eyes, he wrapped his hand on my neck as he pulled me for a kissed, I put my tongue inside his mouth as he starts to moan softly..

i know its not right but how can i conrol my self..?

should i stop..? This is not okay right...?

while we both taste eachother I secretly put my hand in inside his clothes as i starts pinching his nippl3, sucking his wet sloppy tongue while i stroke his hair gently, we both catch our breaths as we looked at each other for a moment, i removed his clothes and starts sucking his nippl3's, i can hear his little moans escaping in his mouth as i bite his nippl3, and i remembered that i have no protection😱... how can i do this without those..?

(GAWIN MO NA KINGIN-)

"nhu, i dont have any c-c0nd#ms nor lube.." he pulled me for a kiss and i stopped him "I-its okay hia..." I was surprised by what he said so, he removed all his clothes and his whole body is very smooth, I lift his leg through the air and I start to kiss and lick his leg up to his face, I unzipped my zipper on my pants,its already up...i stroke my member up and down as i came fast and its all over my nunu's face.."N-nhu?! sht.." i wiped the white stuff🤨 on his face,i kissed him, "are you sure that you can handle this..? " i whispered he nodded as i placed my member in his entrance and i looked at him for a moment before thrusting on his entrance,it was very tight as if it wouldn't fit, he covered his mouth as tears flowing on his cheeks, i watched every expression he made just to make sure if he is okay and comfortable.."are you okay nhu..? tell me if its hurt i will stop immediately.." he just nodded his head as i start thrusting in and out with a gentle rhythm, "nhu, relax your body it will be fine for a moment i promise.." i touched his face gently,His whole body trembling in pain as i thrust in and out,he closed his eyes with tears, i lift his leg through the air and placed it on my shoulder so i can thrust even more deeper, i leaned closer to him while thrusting in and out inside him, and i kissed my nhu...

we changed position..👀 (y'all enjoying this chapter FR)

"Ahgm..! H-hia..." he kept moaning mixing with tears his voice is fidgeting, where is it..? i tried to find his sensitive"n-nhu..bend your hips a little more..." i whispered he looked at me from the back and i wiped his tears, i came inside him again...i take out my member and i start kissing my nunu's chest with wet sloppy kisses leaving him red mark all over his body, "a-are you okay nhu..?" he looked at me with full tears in his eyes and he hugged me tight, "H-hia..i w-want more..." i was shocked i though he wanted me to stop but he want more..? i painted his whole body with red marks and he looked pretty with my marks..

hour later...(for sure he will get triplets again JK😭)

"h-how didn't you f-forget t-that hia..?" he whispered i smiled at him "How couldn't i forget your favorite spot love..? i always know your favorite spots.." he looked away and bit his lower lip, i thrust deeper and finally.."found it.." he screamed as he stroke the blanket, he was trembling and fidgeting he looked at me with tears, "H-hia..!! n-not there..!" he shouted, i came inside him, his face is full of Tears and i can feel it getting bigger inside him.."A-ahhmg..! hia n-not there please n-not there.. take it out..! i-it got bigger inside of me.. take i-it out now!" he shouted as he tried to move but i calmed him down "i-im sorry nhu i-i can take it out..i-i knotted you if i pull right now you'll get hurt.." i whispered at him i look at his face with full of tears in his cheeks I touched his back and i slowly lift his body and he immediately hugged me, "i-it hurt hia.." he whispered through my ears, "lets try changing position o-okay..?" I lay down on the bed while he was laying on top of my body, he rested his head on my shoulder and kept saying that it hurt, "h-hia t-take it out it hurt s-so bad.." he kept flinching over and over as i gently lift his face and kiss him in the cheeks "it'll get better soon, dont move okay..? does it hurt alot.? dont cry please.." he laid his head on my shoulder again and cried  while I tapped his back gently..and he doze off..

ito yung pinaka hinihintay ng isa jan BWHAHAHA 😂

Have you guys enjoyed..? are you guys happy with this chapter 555 but dont get exited too much the next chapter might...👀

this chapter is on my draft for tooo long